no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

10 months ago

So far I think this is a good retinol cream. The packaging doesn't expose the cream to light or air, that's a really good sign for retinol cream because it should never be exposed to light or air. It says only use once a day which leads me to believe it might have a high retinol content. It gives me a few dry patches, which is another good sign that it has a high retinol content, or so I hope it does. You only need a little, it spreads very well. Its a nice thick spreadable texture. It is greasy though and takes a little to sink into skin. So I'd wait a while before layering other lotions on top of it. However, there isn't a lot of product in the bottle. The price is decent but not that great for the amount you get. Luckily, they sell it at TJ Maxx which downs the price a bit.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

This cream is ridiculously expensive for what it is. This cream is super thick and creamy. It hydrates very well and leaves my skin feeling smooth in the morning. I do not think this cream is so superior to other other moisturizers that it is worth $85. I would not repurchase this.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

This product has made a visible difference in brown spots on the sides of my face. I use it every other night, sometimes skipping a week even. I've had no problems with it irritating my skin. I'm fair and "normal" as far as dryness and sensitivity go. I do gently rub it into my skin and do not apply it around my lips or eyes. I will probably replace when this one is used up but it is lasting me a long time.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

1.0

6 years ago

This is the worst treatment I've ever used. My skin is pretty healthy & resilient. I haven't broken out in years. I can use retinols/vitamin A, tretinoin, alpha and beta hydroxy with no problem. This cream irritated my skin and worse yet broke me out in whiteheads near my eyes, lips and cheeks. The package is a bit boring. The product is expensive especially when you consider the deleterious affects. i've checked the ingredients I am not sensitive to anything listed. Cannot recommend.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age