Catrice Liquid Metal eye shadows(all)

Catrice Liquid Metal eye shadows(all)
Liquid Metal eye shadows(all)Liquid Metal eye shadows(all)Liquid Metal eye shadows(all)

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love this eyeshadow. With only a basic primer it goes on smoothly and doesn’t crease during the day. It’s highly metallic so I tend to just wear it solo, especially the gold. Has an extremely soft texture and is prone to fallout. It doesn’t go on too well with a traditional brush. I have to use my finger to build it enough to get that serious bling. But it’s so very worth it for the price. I want them to NEVER stop making these.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have it in the champagne color (we are the champagnes), the texture is so buttery, feels like cream eyeshadow but it's not. The pigmentation is superb, it stays all day on my lid with primer, it's not patchy at all, & the color is so pretty, almost like stila kitten. I also love to use it as highlighter because it does not have chunky glitters on it. Of course i would buy it again. It's so cheap, pretty, versatile, & the quality is great. Bravo, Catrice!

I have this eyeshadow in Nougat It Right. It is gorgeous! The color payoff is phenomenal, goes on very pigmented and smooth, and stays on all day (it just smudged on me a bit because I rubbed my eyes. So don't rub your eyes, people!). However, since I live in a hot and humid country, I always apply eyeshadow primer underneath before applying the eyeshadow itself; this partially helps in making it stay put. Because this product is so amazing, I don't understand the negative reviews. Although it could be that not all colors are pigmented and smooth; I guess it depends on the shade and how it applies on your skin, how it shows up on your eyelid, etc. I also think that the previous reviewers might not have checked the manufactured/ expiry date, and this might have affected the quality of the eyeshadows. All in all, a wonderful drugstore eyeshadow! Way to go, Catrice!

on 12/9/2015 8:46:00 AM

When I saw the previous reviewer , I thought I left the review , because I shared the exact same sentiments . I bought it as a a face highlighter cum eyeshadow ( the white shade ) , when swatched on the hand in the shop it looked beautiful as it gave a lovely gleam that looked like my skin but better . However when I am home , I realised it does not look as good especially when used with a brush .

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

When I swatched these at the store, I was amazed by the buttery-ness and pigmentation of the product. I quickly snapped up 010 Look Me in The Ice and another rose gold colour. As pretty as the snakeskin(?) texture was, it really hampered the product's texture- unlike what I saw in the store, my brush picked up chunks of glitter instead. 010 also had a very funny smell; it smelled like really awful medicated lotion. I wanted to use it as a face highlighter because of the colour. Thanks to the janked texture and scent, I'm tossing it or giving it away instead. I wouldn't repurchase, lest they swapped the overly-embellished texture out and fixed the smell.

I bought this today in Nougat (brown) and Champagne and I am blown away. Seriously. I spent a good hour swatching like mad at the drugstore the sales staff started looking at me funny like I'm gonna shoplift or something. The pigmentation is PHENOMENAL. One swipe yields tremendous color. The texture is creamy like butter. It is such a joy to work with. It blends well too. A small amount goes a long way. If you do pack on the color, it would look like molten metal on your eyes. Shiny, sparkly, a little wet even. And that is without primer. Great for a daring eye look. This reminds me of the shadows in the Scotch On The Rocks Collection by Bobbi Brown. However, those have visibly larger glitter and aren't as buttery as this one. Also they cost an arm and both legs per shadow. This is certainly cheaper albeit pricier than your average drugstore shadow. But the quality is top drawer. My only gripe is you will have to contend with glittery fallout. I got a noticeable sprinkle of glitter on the top of my cheek bones. But still, the Liquid Metals line definitely rocks and I am counting the days when I add more colors to my collection.

I own 2 shades of this range. They're highly pigmented and rich in colors. They are sparkly and shiny, which I do like to create a sultry evening look. Used sparingly it gives a maximum effect.

Chalky i have all the colours and there not even pigmented enough not worth getting dont

on 1/16/2014 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this product. It's a hybrid between powder and cream eyeshadows. the texture reminds me of one the Mac extra dimension except they are creamier. the shadows are easy to apply. just one swipe and you get a lot of color. you can use them alone or as a shadow base, it works both ways. the colors are mostly shimmery though, and some of them are too much (the golden shades).You definitely get the metallic finish. My favorites colors are the brown (nougat it right) and the champagne. I think they're very nice, they save me a lot of time when I'm in a hurry.