Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Alcohol Denat, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PVP, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perflouroisobutyl Ether, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Caprylyl Gylcol, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Extract, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, N,2,3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropyl Butamide, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Fragrance, Poloxamer 407, Menthyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer.

on 7/30/2017 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is tricky to review
Do I think it does its job? Yes. But it makes my face look oily, I can't use enough product to feel secure or else I will look wet all day

I haven't seen anyone else mention it but you can wet your brush with it and it works pretty well.
I have pretty normal skin and it makes me look oily which is not a great look so at the end of the day I would rather buy something else that won't change the finish of my makeup

on 7/17/2017 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'll be up front: I don't like expensive setting sprays AT ALL. elf's $3 setting spray does the job for me, and I just don't see the point in spending all that money on a spray, unless it's going to do my taxes for me as well.

Well, it's been a hot summer and my apartment's toasty year round, so my husband surprised me with this Chill setting spray. I dunno how it works, but it does offer a cooling effect when you spray it. Like most setting sprays, it makes your makeup last all day.

Is it worth the price tag? Yes and no. If you want a cooling spray and have the money to burn, go for it. If you're on a budget, don't bother - it isn't special enough to justify the price tag. Personally, I've decided to make this my summer setting spray, since one bottle lasts me 3 months. The rest of the year, I go back to my drug store setting sprays.

on 7/14/2017 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Setting spray is my new obsession, I'm always game for ways to extend my makeup wear whether it be primer or setting spray. My skin has always been dry, as I approach middle age it's become more of an issue. Powder is just so unforgiving. This setting spray is neither mattifying of dewy, so it won't change the finish of your makeup. It does help diffuse powder. I prefer this over NYX because this sprays a much finer mist, whereas the NYX would sometimes spray large drops. This is a good size bottle and will last a long time. It's not a miracle product, and there will still me makeup meltdown in very hot humid weather, but I suspect in those conditions waterproof makeup may be the only real solution. Hasn't irritated my skin, but there are some potential triggers for allergy and eczema prone skin.

So lets get to the point :
Pros: 1. Really lives up to its purpose, I use a very light coverage foundation which doesnt last so after using this product, my foundation lasted hours longer.
2. Cooling effect on skin once applied, giving you that fresh feeling
3. Bottle is large so that means it lasts long
4. Readily available
5. Gives skin a fresh look

Cons: 1. The price tag is above average.
2. Slight stiffness to skin once applied.
3. Spray nozzle sprays too much of product

Over all, this is a good product and i would defos repurchase. It has thermo controlling properties that keep your face cool and certainly prevent a make up melt down.

on 6/16/2016 1:36:00 AM

So I know my skin isn't the advertised type for this product but I'm in love. I have oily acne prone skin but compared to the De-slick spray and various other setting sprays I've tried this is by far my favorite. It doesn't make me entirely matte it has a fairly dewy finish but my makeup never budges and I don't get oily with it. If you are looking for a matte finish this isn't your product but for a natural dewy finish I love it so much.

on 6/13/2016 10:28:00 PM

Best setting spray for anyone with dry skin. I fell in love with it right away. Sometimes I use it before and after my make up. It really makes a difference

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best thing to ever happen to my makeup game!

I used to have creased and smudged makeup after an hour or two, but now that I use this my makeup stays PERFECT for 12+ hours. I work as a waitress and I'll apply my makeup around 3pm, work until 3am and it looks exactly the same. All the hard work I put into my makeup isn't wasted anymore.

I used to use the original setting spray and I don't find this one much different, but I like that it keeps my skin a little bit moist. Especially in the winter, when my skin tends to be a bit dry. I am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff and will keep buying it.

on 4/8/2016 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG product. I can't say enough about this stuff. My skin is ridiculously dry and by the end of the day, flaking and a barely any makeup left. I tried the UD all nighter spray, but it dried my face out even more. This stuff leaves my skin dewy and as I'm writing this review, I have been at work for 10 hours and my makeup still looks as fresh and dewy as it did this morning when I put it on. Love, love this stuff; total game changer for me. Worth every penny.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have combo skin which makes it hard for me to find really good products. My skin is dry before makeup and then gets oily throughout the day...
i used this because my sister raved about this and kept on recommending it to me but its a 'meh' product for me...
Its definitely cooling a hydrating for my dry skin but if you have oily skin... oh boy i would not recommend.
I was told to use this after i've finished my makeup so i did but 2 hours later my face was shiny and oily all over... So now (just so i can finish the product) i tend to spray then use a setting powder as i find that doing it this way reduces the shine.
probably wont buy again :(

I have mixed feelings about this spray, it feels very good on my face but I feel like it makes my foundation a little different? Cakey almost? But I did find a way to resolve this, if you take a beauty blender after you spray it on your face and just sort of dab the beauty blender onto your face it helps, I found some people do this regulary with a spray, but I didn't know this, so just a little tip :) But most likely will repurchase.