Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Alcohol Denat, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, PVP, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perflouroisobutyl Ether, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Caprylyl Gylcol, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Extract, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, N,2,3-Trimethyl-2-Isopropyl Butamide, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Fragrance, Poloxamer 407, Menthyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer.

So lets get to the point :
Pros: 1. Really lives up to its purpose, I use a very light coverage foundation which doesnt last so after using this product, my foundation lasted hours longer.
2. Cooling effect on skin once applied, giving you that fresh feeling
3. Bottle is large so that means it lasts long
4. Readily available
5. Gives skin a fresh look

Cons: 1. The price tag is above average.
2. Slight stiffness to skin once applied.
3. Spray nozzle sprays too much of product

Over all, this is a good product and i would defos repurchase. It has thermo controlling properties that keep your face cool and certainly prevent a make up melt down.

on 6/16/2016 1:36:00 AM

So I know my skin isn't the advertised type for this product but I'm in love. I have oily acne prone skin but compared to the De-slick spray and various other setting sprays I've tried this is by far my favorite. It doesn't make me entirely matte it has a fairly dewy finish but my makeup never budges and I don't get oily with it. If you are looking for a matte finish this isn't your product but for a natural dewy finish I love it so much.

To Read all 33 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/13/2016 10:28:00 PM

Best setting spray for anyone with dry skin. I fell in love with it right away. Sometimes I use it before and after my make up. It really makes a difference

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is the best thing to ever happen to my makeup game!

I used to have creased and smudged makeup after an hour or two, but now that I use this my makeup stays PERFECT for 12+ hours. I work as a waitress and I'll apply my makeup around 3pm, work until 3am and it looks exactly the same. All the hard work I put into my makeup isn't wasted anymore.

I used to use the original setting spray and I don't find this one much different, but I like that it keeps my skin a little bit moist. Especially in the winter, when my skin tends to be a bit dry. I am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff and will keep buying it.

on 4/8/2016 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG product. I can't say enough about this stuff. My skin is ridiculously dry and by the end of the day, flaking and a barely any makeup left. I tried the UD all nighter spray, but it dried my face out even more. This stuff leaves my skin dewy and as I'm writing this review, I have been at work for 10 hours and my makeup still looks as fresh and dewy as it did this morning when I put it on. Love, love this stuff; total game changer for me. Worth every penny.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have combo skin which makes it hard for me to find really good products. My skin is dry before makeup and then gets oily throughout the day...
i used this because my sister raved about this and kept on recommending it to me but its a 'meh' product for me...
Its definitely cooling a hydrating for my dry skin but if you have oily skin... oh boy i would not recommend.
I was told to use this after i've finished my makeup so i did but 2 hours later my face was shiny and oily all over... So now (just so i can finish the product) i tend to spray then use a setting powder as i find that doing it this way reduces the shine.
probably wont buy again :(

I have mixed feelings about this spray, it feels very good on my face but I feel like it makes my foundation a little different? Cakey almost? But I did find a way to resolve this, if you take a beauty blender after you spray it on your face and just sort of dab the beauty blender onto your face it helps, I found some people do this regulary with a spray, but I didn't know this, so just a little tip :) But most likely will repurchase.

on 1/10/2016 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Excellent setting spray. I used it for several months and discovered it is terrific in the hottest months of the summer. A bit too drying in the winter though so I had to switch to another setting spray. Will go back to it again when the weather gets warmer and humid.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Im not understanding the low rating for this product. This setting spray is amazzzzing! Takes away the powdery look and leaves the skin dewy and glowy. I love that i can spray over my makeup without seeing those wet patches and droplets other setting sprays leave. I have also had bad creasing under my eyes and forehead making me look like an old hag. Now, i can squint my nose and forehead without any creasing. Your makeup literally stays in place. Even through the heat. I can pile all the makeup and powder on that i want because in the end im gonna spray my face with ud chill and it'll make my makeup look natural and flawless at the same time. I guess you can be a cakeface and sexy too (thanks urban decay). Its expensive though. Lol. Thats the only con is expensive. Its worth it though..a great dupe is loreal pro setting spray. Except that one leaves wet droplets but leaves your skin glowly. And its 17 bucks. Still high but not high like this one. Also keeps your makeup in place but ud chill holds it in place longer. I like the spray bottle of the urban decay chill ( it evenly disperse over the entire face). If you have oily skin, check out urban decay's other two formulas(which i have no idea what they are)please give it a chance.

This is the first setting spray that I bought, and I am so pleased. No more cakey face, no more super oily T zone ( I don't know but this control the oil on my face). Definitely I would buy this thing again.