Wayne Goss - 08

4.3

on 11/7/2015 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this teensy weensy brush head. I have had many push liners over the years but rarely found one this small. Sometimes the head is too big and floppy for detailed lining. This one lets you be very precise!

I love this to smudge my Urban Decay 24/7 and Charlotte Tilbury Rock N Kohl pencils. I still prefer Shu Uemura's 2R brush for my Bobbi Brown gel ink liner pots. Push liners have flat heads and are designed to help you apply a dark eyeshadow wet as an eyeliner, but most of them only succeed at making a mess that rubs off easily and looks dirty. (A fixative, such as Make Up Forever Aqua Seal or a drop of setting spray generally holds better than water.) Wayne Goss number 8 is small enough to let you actually create a precise line. Yes, it takes a little patience to use a push liner, especially one this small. If you have limited time in the morning, this might frustrate you. And if you don't desire a push liner brush, that's okay. But if you do, this tiny little $17 dandy is great for detail.

on 6/18/2015 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

In my opinion this is the best brush in the collection. It allows for super precise eyeliner/tightliner application. Having reached "that age" my eyes are beginning to hood a little but due to the ability to apply such a fine line, my eyelids still look big. Can't say enough about this brush and could not be without it now.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/16/2014 10:30:00 AM

I first bought this brush because it was super tiny. Now, I don't reach for that brush because it is super tiny...
This brush is soft and doesn't hurt your eyes in any ways. it is indeed super tiny so it is very good for precise work around the eye area, but it just takes hours.

Popular Makeup Brushes