Holika Holika Essential Petit BB Cream SPF 30 PA++

Holika Holika Essential Petit BB Cream SPF 30 PA++

on 8/25/2014 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this for my best friend that is VERY fair skinned, so when she comes over and I do her makeup Id have something that matched her. Luckily this did! This is more on the matte side and medium coverage. I would say this is more for day/summer type of thing for those that love the matte look. I personally love my skin dewy, but she loves hers matte. This is matte, but not flat. It looks a lot more natural than your average matte foundation, which I usually find looks very fake and unnatural. Great for those days where you want to look naturally pretty. Perfect for school and other similar activities.

on 1/16/2014 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I really liked Holika Holika's Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream, so I decided to try this one out. I got it for about $6, which is a good deal for an Asian BB cream. It feels and looks similar to the Aqua Petit BB Cream, in the sense that it is not gray like many other Asian BB creams. It gives decent sun protection, and pretty good coverage for a BB cream. It only comes in one shade, which may be a problem for people with very light or dark skin tones.

Overall, this is a great BB cream that is affordable!