Viseart Palette 12 Paupières Eyeshadow Palette Basic: 03 - Pearl

Viseart  Palette 12 Paupières Eyeshadow Palette Basic: 03 - Pearl

Mineral Talc, Mica, Mineral Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecanol (Plant Derived), Myristyl Lactate (Vegetable Derived), Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Isononyl Isononanoate (Plant Derived), Tocopherol (Plant Derived). (+/-) May Contain: Mineral Pigments: Titanium Dioxide (77891), Iron Oxides (77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 (42090), Carmine (75470), Mica (77019).

This is my go to palette for bridal, the texture is amazing, the colour payoff is superb and it lasts, exceptional value for the quality

on 1/16/2014 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

These have utterly spoiled me for any other brand of eyeshadows - and I say that light-heartedly as I have not yet experienced the luxury of Rouge Bunny Rouge, Suqqu, THREE, Addiction by Ayako, or even Burberry eyeshadows yet.

For those who are unacquainted with Viseart eyeshadows, these are the ultra-premium, top quality shadows that anyone could ask for. The factories in which these are manufactured do not outsource - and it shows. The brand in particular is catered towards professional MUAs in the French TV and film industries and is only exclusively available in film-industry heavy cities, or in most cases, online. I did note that Takashimaya in NYC sold these palettes, but alas, the shop closed in 2010.

This is a makeup artist cult favorite, and for good reason. I was initially attracted to #3 Neutral Pearl due to the many brown and neutral shades that were appropriate for work. Applying with my Hakuhodo eye brushes, these were perfection: buttery with very little fallout, creamy textures while still remaining a powder. They meld beautifully into my skin and blend effortlessly. With the help of NARS eyeshadow primer, they last through a long day of work.

This palette is available at camerareadycosmetics.com, Nigel's Emporium, Frend's Beauty Supply, Alcone, and Naimie's. I do recommend purchasing it off camerareadycosmetics as the price is $68, a fair discount from the original $80 retail cost.

Five lippies from me - I've already ordered the #1 palette in Neutral Mattes.