Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dicaprylyl Ether , Water , Isododecane , Talc , Trihydroxystearin , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Polyglyceryl 3 Beeswax , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Kaolin , Tribehenin , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Propylene Carbonate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Chloride , Dimethiconol , Laureth 4 , BHT , Tocopherol , May Contain (+/-): , Titanium DioxideCI 77891 , Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 4/18/2017 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

No good!! Don't waste your money!!

I'm actually quite shocked at how well this foundation did for me. I wanted something with a mousse like texture that didn't feel runny or oily. I liked the feel of this, as well as the coverage. The package is also easy and clean. It also lasts all day and didn't transfer. My only complaint is the colour was a little too pink for my Asian skin but it wasn't too bad.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation is really cakey, patchy and does not blend well. It feels really thick and uncomfortable on the skin. The colour I have doesn't match my skin as it is so orange. I don't mind squeezey tube foundations but I would rather have a pump. The only good thing about it is the smell which is kind of like a mix of makeup scent and a bit of strawberry but some people might not enjoy that.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation was just meh. It seems as though I can never make it look natural. It looks pretty cakey and the coverage isn't the greatest. How ever, it is a good color for me and it does give some coverage. It doesn't really cover up my acne. It is around $5 so it's not a lot of money so it isn't like I spent $20 on it. Rimmel London the company tests on animals and at first they didn't want people to know that they test on animals so they decided to be shady about it. They avoided answering questions animal testing and told the people who came to them with questions regarding the animal testing to check their privacy policy and stuff like that. Or they'd try to sell them on about how they think that animal testing is wrong but they do test on animals. Tisk tisk Rimmel London tisk tisk.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is super matte. I have combo skin, oily t-zone & for me this is too matte. After it dried down, I felt that I looked like a mummy. It'd be great for scary Halloween & that's all I'd recommend it for.

on 3/9/2017 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I was glad to see a couple deeper shades in a foundation in the Rimmel line since usually it is very limited in range where I buy it, so I tried out the shade Mocha. I use this foundation in combination with the Stay Matte Primer.

I apply it with the elf studio powder brush because it is dense and a little bit bigger than my stipple brushes. It is a thick consistency that is best when blended quickly, because when I swipe some on a part of my face and then move to another area it tends to dry a little bit and get harder to blend. I don’t think it has a heavy feeling on the face, in my opinion it is medium to full coverage and my face has a very smooth even look. I love the matte finish, I set it with loose powder and it looks great during the day for me.

on 2/26/2017 2:42:00 PM

I get the bad reviews because it is a thick foundation and you will notice it sitting on your skin, but I'm not mad at it. The color selection is minimal, but lucky me, I found a good colormatch. This is a good foundation for when I have a bad skinday because it is full coverage but it is kinda cakey. It stays for a long time and is matte. Not the best foundation but not the worst either.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It says foundation.. needs to say concealer!! I LOVE this product but learned quickly it is not for all over face covered, it's too thick for your entire face but is a GREAT spot concealer. I use a acne fighting lightweight concealer to make my skin even and use this for any spots that may be on my face at the time. The packaging could be better, when u get low u tend to squeeze hard and too much comes out so I have an empty stick concealer tube that I wipe the access into that so I don't waste it. Works great!

on 2/25/2017 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Background: I've extremely oily skin on my t-zone with mix dry patches, and a couple of hormonal blemishes from time to time and rosacea.

Pros:
- Cheap
- It helps to control oils, I still was oily after 4/5 hours, doesn't do any miracles.

Cons:
- Clings to dry patches
- Color range. The lighest it's too pink
- It oxydizes
- Emphasizes pores
- It's cakey and heavy, from the start ! throughout the day only looks worst
- doesn't last long, because it starts to separated

on 2/25/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought the darker skin tone colors at Walmart of Deep Mocha 504 and Warm Caramel 502. I'm glad they were only $4.99 because they wear aweful. It's thick, pasty, and within 4 hours the foundation color was gone from my cheeks, forhead, upper eyebrow area, and nose. Glad I only wasted $10.00