Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

3.0

Cyclopentasiloxane , Dicaprylyl Ether , Water , Isododecane , Talc , Trihydroxystearin , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Polyglyceryl 3 Beeswax , Sorbitan Sesquioleate , Trimethylsiloxysilicate , Kaolin , Tribehenin , Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate , Propylene Carbonate , PEG 10 Dimethicone , Caprylyl Glycol , Polypropylene , Phenoxyethanol , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Sodium Chloride , Dimethiconol , Laureth 4 , BHT , Tocopherol , May Contain (+/-): , Titanium DioxideCI 77891 , Iron OxidesCI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499

on 2/26/2017 2:42:00 PM

I get the bad reviews because it is a thick foundation and you will notice it sitting on your skin, but I'm not mad at it. The color selection is minimal, but lucky me, I found a good colormatch. This is a good foundation for when I have a bad skinday because it is full coverage but it is kinda cakey. It stays for a long time and is matte. Not the best foundation but not the worst either.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It says foundation.. needs to say concealer!! I LOVE this product but learned quickly it is not for all over face covered, it's too thick for your entire face but is a GREAT spot concealer. I use a acne fighting lightweight concealer to make my skin even and use this for any spots that may be on my face at the time. The packaging could be better, when u get low u tend to squeeze hard and too much comes out so I have an empty stick concealer tube that I wipe the access into that so I don't waste it. Works great!

on 2/25/2017 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Background: I've extremely oily skin on my t-zone with mix dry patches, and a couple of hormonal blemishes from time to time and rosacea.

Pros:
- Cheap
- It helps to control oils, I still was oily after 4/5 hours, doesn't do any miracles.

Cons:
- Clings to dry patches
- Color range. The lighest it's too pink
- It oxydizes
- Emphasizes pores
- It's cakey and heavy, from the start ! throughout the day only looks worst
- doesn't last long, because it starts to separated

on 2/25/2017 6:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought the darker skin tone colors at Walmart of Deep Mocha 504 and Warm Caramel 502. I'm glad they were only $4.99 because they wear aweful. It's thick, pasty, and within 4 hours the foundation color was gone from my cheeks, forhead, upper eyebrow area, and nose. Glad I only wasted $10.00

on 2/18/2017 9:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Note to self: steer clear of matter foundations. This looks great from a distance but up close it's a different story. It clings to every pore and crevice and fine line and amplifies. I applied with damp beauty blender in the hopes of getting a beautiful finish but this didn't happen. Not a fan and wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation is a hidden gem!! Definitely not the most hyped up product in the beauty world, but it really is an amazing foundation for only $4.99! I would recommend applying it with a brush, I didn't have much luck using my fingers or a sponge. Once applied this makes my skin look flawless and matte. I have some acne scarring and large pores and this is the only thing that covers it and smoothes out my entire face. It keeps me matte throughout the day when set with powder. Definitely check this out if you are oily or combo and need a good medium/full coverage foundation.

on 2/16/2017 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Just a heads up: I have only tried this foundation for the first time today making this a first impressions. I have worn it all day so I know exactly what I have to say about this product.

I have quite the oily skin and decided to pick up the Stay Matte foundation because I already have the powder and primer from the same collection. Upon first application I noticed that this foundation is very bendable, meaning you only need a pea-sized amount of this. It goes completely matte which I love and feels very smooth on the skin. I was especially surprised about the coverage...this on me is a full coverage, I only needed one thin layer of this stuff and it covered all my redness and blemish scars. I paired this with the Stay Matte powder and went by with my day. I noticed that after about 3-4 hours of wear my nose looked a bit shiny however the rest of my face was in tact. After I got home (7-8 hours after application) I noticed how cakey this product looked on me. I feel in a way this wasn't the products fault, since my oily skin can make most foundations look cakey and greasy after a day's wear. However it lasted not too bad. I will however say their latest foundation "Fresher Skin" lasts a lot longer and doesn't get shiny at all, however I much prefer the finish on this foundation.

Things that weren't so good about this foundation? It felt a tad bit drying and a little heavy however wasn't really something that bothered me too much. I picked up shade Ivory and it fits me quite well, was a little lighter than my skin tone but fixed it up with my powder in shade "Sandstorm" which is a shade darker which matched me perfectly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

SHOCKED at how awesome this foundation is. My toddler son was running thru the aisles at target and i felt like i deserved a little something for myself for agreeing to brave Target on my own with a 2.5 year old, but I had literally 4 seconds to grab something off the shelf as he sprinted around the corner. Something about this foundation caught my eye, I guessed my color, and tossed it in my cart as i continued the chase after my toddler.

I got home and read the packaging and decided this was not really a foundation I would use much but it wasn't worth returning so I stuck it in my travel makeup bag which I bring to work everyday. I could use this foundation in an emergency.

Months later I left for work without applying makeup. No big deal as I wouldn't be seeing clients that day...or so I thought...until my boss asked me to join him in a meeting that afternoon. Panic. Sheer panic. I grabbed my makeup bag and sprinted to the bathroom. I hastily applied this stuff with my fingers and voila! The coverage is awesome! It covered my acne scars and managed to look really natural. How?

It has been upgraded to my regular makeup routine and I am now using it regularly.

on 2/5/2017 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is HG if you need a cheap very mattifying foundation. The key for application is a damp beauty blender and a small blob of makeup on a pallet, the. Blending and dabbing over your face. If you are not incredibly oily this will look terrible, but for me it's great!!

on 2/1/2017 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Best drugstore foundation ever. Lasts all day. Great coverage. No breakouts. Great package. Ivory matches my nc20 skin. And for the price it's worth trying.