Rimmel BB Cream Matte 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 15

Rimmel BB Cream Matte 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 15
BB Cream Matte 9-in-1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup SPF 15

3.2

Octinoxate 7% Octocrylene 1% water, cyclopentasiloxane, alcohol, butylene glycol, glycerin, lauryl peg-9, polydimethysiloxyethyl dimethicone, talc, phenyl trimethicone, magnesium sulfate, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsequioxane crosspolymer, aluminum dimyristate, bambus arundinacea stem extract, bht, bis-peg/ppg-14/14 dimethicone, disodium stearoyl glutamate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, kaolin, lactic acid, laminaria saccharina extract, nylon-12, pentaerylthrityl tetra-di-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, sorbitol, spiraea ulmaria extract, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylysilane, salicylic acid, fragrance, titanium dioxide, iron oxides

on 11/4/2017 1:28:00 AM

First time applying, I was impressed because it went on fairly smooth and offered good coverage, more than I would expect from a BB cream. Looked natural, but after an hour my face felt very oily and almost dirty-- not mattifying at all. I could feel the makeup on my face. Tried it for a few days to give it a fair shot and ended up breaking out a lot!! It says it is non-comedogenic and helps prevent blemishes, but clearly false!!

It is the worst BB cream I've ever had. It is really thick, does not blend well and it dries really fast. I honestly hate it. And those "9-in-1" effects are not true.

on 5/14/2017 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I liked it, but I think it may have caused me to have some breakouts

on 10/21/2016 11:59:00 AM

Very orange, coming from an NW10/NC15. Finish is a nice demi-matte, it looks and feels like skin yet gives decent coverage. It's somewhere in between a true BB and what-I-expect-out-of-American-BB coverage.

on 3/7/2017 1:24:00 AM

Doesn't break me out.
Better at hiding imperfections in comparison to other creams.

I haven't tried a lot of BB creams, but I LOVE this. It goes on a bit greasy, but I kind of like it because it feels moisturizing. And while is does go on greasy, it turns matte after a little while. I often like to set it with a light dusting of powder. It has good coverage, but it looks super natural and isn't heavy. Blends nicely with my concealer and powder. Awesome product for the price!! Bottle tends to get a little dirty, but I think thats just because I often use my fingers to blend it in.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately this didn't really do much for me in the way of making my skin matte. The coverage is reasonable for a BB cream and although it started off okay, at around the 3-4 hour mark I started to see the usual signs of oil in my t-zone area which required a couple of blotting sheets at lunchtime to remove the worst of it. I also found that this oxidised quite badly, especially in warmer weather. I have the lightest shade available (Light) so was surprised to see just how orange-toned it became when it started to oxidise.

I have found a good way of using up what's left however - I mix it with another, slightly too dark, foundation I have to make it a lighter shade. When mixed with this other foundation (a Boots Natural Collection one) it doesn't seem to oxidise at all and the overall matte finish seems to last a little longer too.

I wouldn't repurchase this based on my experiences, but for someone who has less oily skin than mine, it might work better.

on 9/12/2016 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Everyone's skin is different, but for me, this product was pretty solid for the price.

For a couple of years before I started wearing foundation every day, I used it almost exclusively during the day in conjunction with color correcting concealer for light coverage and protection from the sun. Occasionally, I used it as a primer under MAC foundation. It was okay for that, too, though not as good for the skin as "real" primers.

A decent drugstore BB with a little SPF as a bonus.

on 2/12/2016 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This is the third time I have purchasd this product. If your skin is in reasonable condition, it gives a nice even, natural coverage without clogging and without any causing eruptions. It applied well and is of a nice rich texture. Reasonably priced and I find the medium colour perfect for me.

This product did not work for me at all.

Rimmel boasts that this bb cream has a matte finish and controls shine all day. I did find that it was matte but it quickly made my face oily and made me feel digusting. It caused breakouts and made my face look dirty instead of natural. It's also medium coverage. It affected my skin, making it look dull and didn't balance out my skin tone.

I would not recommend this product at all.