4.6

price range

Reviews

from

2 months ago

This is my second bottle. I absolutely love this shampoo. I have color treated hair and keratin treatment in my hair so I have to use a sulfate-free shampoo. This makes my hair feel so clean and I only have to wash it every 2 days whereas with other shampoos my hair gets greasy very quickly. I also love the conditioner as well. It’s so pricey for not much product but my hair loves it so I will continue to repurchase.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I have colored my hair to an auburn copper color which is not very different from my natural color, but still any hint of red is hard to maintain. I tried a few drugstore brands of shampoo and conditioner with and failed to find one I like it that was sulfate free. I purchased the sample size of this and the conditioner from Sephora ($11.00) before I spent the large amount on a big bottle. And I have to say, I've only washed my hair twice since but I love it. It deep cleans but doesn't strip the color. My red tones look a lot more vibrant than the other shampoos. It also leaves my scalp feeling clean for about 3 days before I need a dry shampoo. When I run out of the sample bottles I will splurge and by the big bottles. Since I only wash my hair twice a week the will last a long time!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I'm new to getting my hair colored, and this was recommended by my stylist. Usually I find sulfate-free shampoos don't leave my hair feeling clean, but this one does a decent job of lathering/spreading through my hair. It keeps the color looking clean without leaving my hair too dry or too oily. I wish it were in a tube like the conditioner, which I find easier to use, but I'm happy with the product overall and plan on sticking with it.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

5 years ago

Ok, I never liked any sulphate free shampoos, bcoz it never has a foam and never cleans so well! But this one is like a magic in the bottle, I never had such a shine hair before, no matter if I had Redken, Kerastase or maroccan, biolage etc. This one does make a difference after first wash! I use it with color minded conditioner, which is an amazing product as well. Now my hair is smooth, like silk, and oh my God, the shine is amazing!!! Will buy again!!!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

6 years ago

I think I finally found a sulfate-free shampoo that I'm happy with! I'm not sure whether it's my new colorist's skills or if it's the shampoo, but since I've been using the latter my highlights are staying true to their color, which is impressive given that my dark brown hair has strong red undertones and usually turns any color treatment into an ugly shade of orange after a while. I've been using Color Minded for a few months and my highlights are still the same color as when they were first applied (no fading either.) Plus, my hair is fine-textured and this doesn't weigh it down. As long as I keep getting highlights I'm sticking with this.

About reviewer (926 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral