no images

price range

Reviews

from

5 years ago

I really didn't like this lipstick. In the tube it looked like it might have a tiny amount of fine shimmer but on my lips it maked them look metallic. After wearing for about 20 minutes and drinking a cup of coffee the lipstick migrated outside of the lines on my lips and made them look really patchy. My lips looked way better after I removed the lipstick compared to when I had it on. The only positive was that I liked the packaging.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

6 years ago

This lipstick is utterly dire. Why, oh why did I not read the MUA reviews first?! I exfoliated my lips and moisturized them well before applying the shade Flashing Lights. Initially, it looked pretty nice. The color is a soft peachy nude with a touch of shimmer, very flattering. After about 20-30 minutes, however, I started to feel a tackiness on my lips, as though I had spackled putty onto them. I went to check the mirror and, lo and behold, the lipstick was clinging to newly dry bits of chapped lip. Wonderful. I have no idea how Revlon, who normally make such nice lip products, could release something as diabolically poor as this. At CAD$11+ full price, it's an utter joke. I mean, I've tried <$2 lipsticks from NYC that are miles better than this. I got it for half price, but it still aggravates me to think I could have just gotten a SuperLustrous Lipstick, Just Bitten Balm Stain, Color Burst Lip Butter, or basically any other Revlon lip product instead.

About reviewer (811 reviews)

Age36-43