3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua, Sucrose, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Betaine, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Parfum, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose Laurate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-6, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Geraniol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

on 7/9/2016 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I really like the Rainforest hair care shampoo series (I tried the conditioner. Didn't do much... nothing special).

This is my go to Rainforest shampoo. It works great, gentle on the hair and scalp. But requires a different shampoo for deep cleansing as it's too gentle to get rid of buildup.

The smell is love/hate. It smells herbal or as my hair stylist said "too organic". So I'm going to switch to Rainforest Radiance to test out.

I LOVE this shampoo for all it is and can do! I just want to know if the Radiance shampoo is the same as it definitely seems to smell better.

I've used at least 10 bottles so far.

I don't like this product much..this is my 1 st experience with the body shop hair care products..i loved their skin care very much ,so i thought i ll give their hair products a try.but it was a bust.
Cons:
This shampoo doesnt give much lather,so ended up using too much of product,bt nt satisfied even after that.
And the smell i felt is more masculine for me
Oily hair beauties. .,pls dnt use this and those who of us used to soak their hair over night in oil def. Nt recommended.
I bet there.s definitely no shine !!!! My hair looks dull (very unhappy with this productl)
And the conditioner from same range...I don't even want to talk about it ..I thought it was awefull...
The smell the same as shampoo.. (masculine) consistency is thick
I don't know.., it doesn't moisturize your hair well ..
On a scale of 1 to 10 !!!!
After using this product my hair went from 8 to 1 in one wash.. So zero points for this product and I ll, never by this again. Seriously you have better products out there to try!!! Trust me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the first time I'd tried one of The Body Shop's shampoos and based on this one I won't be trying any others in a hurry. It's great that it doesn't contain silicones, colourants or parabens, but that's about the only positive thing I can think to say about it.

The scent is really strong and after continued use this left a residue on my hair. Combined with the conditioner from the same range my hair ended up feeling lank and looking dull. At first I thought it might be because of the natural ingredients, but I've used shampoos from LUSH that contain a lot more and they've never left my hair feeling as unpleasant as this did.

I did finish using this as I don't like to waste/throw products away if I can help it, but there's no way I'd buy or use this again. And the same goes for the conditioner.

on 2/22/2014 4:44:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This product has no No silicones, No Sulphates No parabens and No colourants. (That's a good thing by the way! )

It is so good for your hair and ideal for coloured hair!. (Note: there are other one's in this range for other types of hair aswell,- all with No silicones, No Sulphates No parabens and No colourants! )

The consistency is very thick and heavy and it goes a very long way. You do get value for money. You need alot of water to create a lather. It makes my hair feel wonderfull and it has just the right amount of moisture to keep your hair looking really shiny and thick. This shampoo made my hair more shiny and more thickness. I am growing my hair it is long now. I put it in a french plait on most nights before bed for absolutely perfect heatless waves the following day. (it took me ages to perfect and it's worth mastering if you want the pefect wave, it is better than any heated curlers result i have ever had)

I found that this shampoo makes waves look their very, very best and it seemed to hold even better with this shampoo. Everyone is different.

On the bodyshop website some people say that it is drying on their hair but i find it is NOT drying on the hair at all. It has special natural oils in the shampoo which make it so amazing and soft. I am on my third bottle as of tommorow i am buying another as i am about to run out. I also have the conditioner but it is not quite as good. I use aussie colour mate treatment conditioner everytime i wash my hair, I use it like a normal conditioner but leave it on for 3 minutes before washing off. There are other conditioners , i just like this combination at the moment it feels lovely.
Rainforest Radiance Shampoo i give 10/10 and it's natural and not tested on animals. Perfect for the eco-concious amongst us x

on 2/14/2014 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I dont know if i should love this shampoo or not....
i wash my hair 2-3 times at a week, and when i do, my hair is oily. After use, my hair is even more oily than before i used the shampoo. But not if i wash my hair when it's dry and not oily,

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is the shampoo I use most often, along with the matching Rainforest Shine conditioner. I have naturally thin hair, that I wear long past my shoulders and layered. It's dark brown in colour, and it can be dry or oily depending on which way the wind blows. This shampoo really makes my hair glossy! It's gentle, doesn't feel "soapy" when it lathers, and I like that the smell isn't too strong either.

I wash my hair every second or third day and I don't use the same products every time, but I use Rainforest Shine shampoo as my main one. I have repurchased this shampoo half a dozen times over the past 2 years or so, and I've also purchased the travel sized bottle which I regularly refill.

The other person to review this shampoo didn't like it, but I will add that I don't use any products in my hair except for Josie Maran Argan Oil a couple times per week, and I don't colour my hair, blow dry or style with heat. This shampoo is gentle, and I believe it probably works best for people who are gentle with their hair to begin with.

on 1/13/2014 7:22:00 PM

Dries out my hair badly. I guess my hair still need its silicons.

Popular Shampoos