eos Smooth Stick Sweet Mint

4.3

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love this lipgloss. I am not crazy about the Eos sphere lipglosses, but I find this stick version MUCH better. First of all I ADORE the scent of this, it's so minty fresh. It's also very very smooth and moisturizing, and I LOVE the packaging. I keep one in my purse and one next to my bed, just in case. I will definitely keep repurchasing as long as it's available.

I love this lip balm. It has a nice scent, and the taste isn't too bad if it gets in your mouth. I like it in the stick a lot better than I do the sphere. It's a lot easier to apply, less bulky, and more convenient. It moisturizes my lips very well and leaves a subtle tingly sensation.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this mucho. This is much more moisturizing than the regular EOS sphere shaped lip balm that taekes like omg forever to finish. I still have the egg shapes one from EOS two years later, in sweet mint. his one stayes on, moisturizing and cleanses my lips, natural efoliation, without doing the work with putting a Vaseline on a toothbrush brushing my dry crusty chapped bloody lips to make them smooth, carmex worked with that, burts bees, vaseline lip therapy, and this. There a good tingly minty-like feeling, great, healing feeling. this is a good family of lip balm, especially the EOS lip balm sticks. Easy application. I wear it under and over lipstick depending of the mood of my days. Nice fragrance smell as well, being a cosmetic fan. this is good stuff, not my HG, but passable for me sure is yeehaw yay me. it doesn't hurt to smile with this. I sleep in this at time, don't laugh at me, Have a very nice day everyone,

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Updated 13 Oct 2014

I got this by accident instead of the sphere shaped one. However, I am still very pleased by this. I love the simple design and packaging. As for the lip balm itself, it went on smooth yay! and it had a strong mint scent that smells the same as Burts bees beewax lipbalm. I like that about it. I did not mind it as I love mint and this seems to moisturize well. It also gives a tingling feeling after I applied it. It also tastes sweet aside from being minty.

I want to try the other flavors when I have a chance. However, this does need reapplying as it does not last very long. For some reason, the lip balms I try do not stay on long. I am lowering the rating because after long term use, this lip balm does not seem to be as good as before.

Popular Lip Treatments