Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Multi-Task Brush

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Multi-Task Brush

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Cannot live without this brush! Great investment, it's a multi use cheap brush (blushing, blending, contouring) can be used with powders or cream prouducts, wouldn't recommend liquids. It has lasted me quite awhile. No shedding. Just about every brush I have from this line is good. I recommend them.

on 9/17/2017 12:45:00 AM

Another great brush by Real Techniques. I was looking for a good brush for my bronzer and this came in a limited edition brush set. The packaging looked so beautiful so I bought it.

This is amazing at applying powder makeup - bronzers, blushes, and powders. I have not tried this with my liquid foundation because I personally prefer a denser brush but I already have both the expert face brush and the buffing brush and they are both amazing so I won't bother using it for that purpose.

Sleek packaging, and cleaning is easy and dries fast. I could not recommend this enough.

This is a staple in my brush collection. Thanks to its shape it's a true multi-tasker! You can use it to apply:
- cheek color (blush, contour),
- foundation (I prefer sponge, but it works great!),
- powder (loose, pressed),
- cream products (stick foundation, cream blush).
It doesn't leave streaks, blends products evenly and quickly. I own mine since 2011- I clean it regularly, and after 6 years it's still as new. It doesn't shed and dries fast, as most RT brushes. I highly recommend picking it up!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this brush. I use this from setting my foundation, bronzing my skin to applying my blush. This brush is definitely a multi tasks. I love that this brush doesn't shed and it's so soft. Plus it's not too dense or too flimsy. Only bad thing is that you can't purchase this brush by itself, it comes in a set which is about $20.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hands down one of the best brushes in my collection. I've had this for over 2 years and it is simply amazing.
I use this to apply my blush, powder foundation and setting powder and it apply product so well and blends flawlessly.'
I wash my brushes at least once every 1 - 2 weeks and I haven't experienced any shedding at all. Great quality with a reasonable price.

on 4/14/2015 11:32:00 AM

I'm pretty sure I'm reviewing the right brush- the pictures are a little misleading!
Anyway, I use this for my loose powder. It goes on like a dream due to this brush. Also very easy to wash product out of. I purchased these brushes at the recommendation of a friend and I'm definitely impressed with the price and the quality. I'm keen to try the Expert Face Brush.

on 5/20/2014 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this brush for blush, bronzer and ever powder sometimes. When I am in a rush this is my go to brush. It applies products really evenly and you donít over apply. A lot of great blushes are very pigmented so you can easily over apply blush, not with this brush! All over bronzed glow is what you will get with this brush, very well blender, like you got a little tan! Distributes powder very easily and quickly all over your face. Also for a very natural foundation look you can use this with liquid foundation, which is pretty amazing! This brush has mane purposes, definitely a must have.

I personally think that out of the whole RT collection of brushes I have, this is my most used. I love it for applying blushers. It's the perfect size to get the right amount of blush, to the exact spot I want it to go to. It helps blend my blushers so well. Plus it's very easy to clean and dries faster than all my other brushes from other companies. I'm so happy I purchased this brush. A must have in your collection. I think my multi-task brush came inside a set, which I purchased for $20 here in Canada at London drugs.

on 1/11/2014 7:29:00 PM

Great brush for any all-over face powder task. Large, fluffy domed top has super soft, dense bristles that perfectly blend and buff powder foundation or bronzer or just for softening lines all over the face after doing your contour application. The long handle is great and the brush is durable and high quality overall. I use it for bronzer and general blending. Love it.

Popular Makeup Brushes