Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Essential Crease Brush

No Image

on 6/30/2017 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is an amazing crease brush. I am a fan of high end products and this has wowed me.

on 5/13/2016 10:42:00 AM

absolutely essential multitasking brush. I use it mostly to blend in concealer (which it does blend better than Beauty Blender!), but it also is great for eyeshadows. too bad I cannot buy it separately out of the starters kit, however, I think Zoeva is making very similar brush, though more expensive one

on 1/11/2014 7:25:00 PM

This brush is PERFECT for the crease. The long, rounded dome shape of the bristles fits perfectly into the crease of your eyelid without getting shadow everywhere else. The bristles are soft enough to blend the shadow in for a beautiful, softly blurred finish but also dense enough to pick up the right amount of shadow. This brush is titled aptly, because every girl should have this in their kit.

on 12/10/2014 12:26:00 AM

This brush is absolutely amazing. I have almond shaped eyes that are rather close-set, and this is my go-to brush for applying medium brown shades in the crease with my everyday eye look. The brush is also great for blending concealer in under your eyes, as well as general blending purposes. I bought the brush for $15 as part of a 3-pack, so definitely worth the money.

Popular Makeup Brushes