Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Contour Kit (all shades)

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Contour Kit (all shades)
Contour Kit (all shades)Contour Kit (all shades)Anastasia Contour KitAnastasia beverly hills contour palette light to m

3.4

on 8/15/2017 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have the light/medium powder kit. I absolutely love it. I use this kit without foundation any time I'm heading somewhere. My only issue is that while this is the kit for my skin tone, 2 of the contours cannot be used without mixing with the middle. One is too red, while the other is a little too grey after they oxidise on moisturised skin. However the lighter shades are beautiful. But overall I really enjoyed the kit and will purchase again as I haven't had any skin issues with it. I'm not convinced that the cardboard is the worst thing. I generally don't like the plastic packaging, as when the clasp breaks it's ruined! Nice sized pans too.

I'm an nc20. I use this kit in the light version. Let me tell you this is amazing. I have one for my professional makeup kit, too. It has all the shades you need.
I have had mine for almost two years now, and I've only hit pan in the banana shade, which I use to set and brighten my undereye. So, as you can tell, it will last you quite a long time. It's completely worth the price.

on 4/30/2017 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wish the packaging didn't get so dirty from just normal handling. The light palette is good for all shades in my opinion, the tan palate is kind of hard to work with. I prefer the it cosmetics palette, however. This palette is pretty fool proof; couple of YouTube videos and you will be a contouring master!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

While this product does what it claims to do, I really don't think its worth the price. It's good but its not great. Im sure better alternatives exist for a much cheaper price. Once i am finished up with this palette then i am going to try the Kat Von D one instead!
Over all big thumbs down

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

purchased it in Sephora. at first used it every other day or so, was suspecting it might be causing me to break out, so i laid off off it for a few month and started using Chanel tan de soleil (love it, recommend it, repurchased 3 times already). ran out of my Chanel bronzer about a week ago, so had to reach out for Anastesia beverly hills contour kit. boy, did i regret it! broke me out like it had something against me :) it didn't even dawn on me at first as in my mind i started going though what i might have eaten or blamed hormones. nope, this is totally "garbage quality filled with talc makeup" on my face that made my pores clog up. TO THE BIN IT GOES!!!! bye my dear 50 totally wasted dollars!

on 6/30/2017 4:16:00 PM

Best contour/bronzer shades, hands down! Was uncertain because of the price, but so worth it. I use the shade 'fawn' to contour my nose and a mixture of 'havana' and 'java' to contour my forehead and under my chin. Easy to blend, buttery and all around beautiful colours! The only colour I haven't almost completely used it the shade 'vanilla' as I have better powders to use and find it can be very chalky. However, beautiful palette and would definitely recommend :)

on 3/5/2017 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's taken me a minute to review this. The MUA at sephora said I needed it.
At first I found it a little difficult to use. So it kind of sat there looking at me like (please use me)
Now that I've had it a while it's a go to all the time.
I don't use it to highlight or contour my face
A little to hard to blend out for that.
I do however use it to highlight and contour my eyes and nose. It looks very natural. A little goes a long way. I also like that it is matte.
Hope this helps

on 3/4/2017 5:45:00 PM

I wanted this kit so badly when it first came out and I was so excited to get it. However personally for me this product is just not worth it. Out of the entire 6 colors I only use 1 sometimes 2 but the rest are pretty much untouched.
I tried setting my under eyes with the powders a couple times but I was hoping for a silkier smoother application. But for me it just dries and adds texture.
The highlighter shade is OK but nothing special.
The contour shades are quite lovely and almost justify me owning this palette. But next time I will rather buy just a contour shade or 2 without getting this whole palette.

on 10/27/2016 2:24:00 PM

Hi guys,

I bought this powder contour kit in the shade 'Light to Medium'. It is my first ever contour makeup product that I have ever bought and I LOVE it! I like the selection of colours and use all except for the pink toned shade (top left of palette/vanilla shade). It is well pigmented and lasts all day. Furthermore it is easy to blend/buff into the skin. It is quite pricey, retailing at £39 but a little goes a long way!

I would defo recommend the purchase unless there is a cheaper alternative contour kit.

on 12/28/2016 3:14:00 AM

So this product was so hyped all over social media and it was limited edition so I just had to have it and this product is like 50 dollars. The shades have little to no pigment and they are very hard to blend, kind of like moat drugstore makeup eye shadows. The colors aren't really for every skin tone. they have the deeper colors to contour with but they lighter colors aren't light enough and the banana color has way too much of the yellow undertones for it to look right.