Beth Bender Cosmetics A la carte eyeliner stencils

No Image

on 4/23/2017 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

First if you are proficient in applying eyeliner, then this is not worth your money. However I have a hard time making my cat eyeliner wings even, this stencil is a life saver!

I have both the smokey eye and cat eye stencils. Very simple to use. Apply to eyelid, allow the eyelash to stick through the stencil. Gently PAT (not sweep) eyeshadow/cake liner on top of stencil. You can then leave as is, or use of gel or liquid liner to intensify. I find I like the powder only. I will then use a lip brush and concealor just to sharpen the outer wing.

I don't really use the smokey eye stencil much, except to place under my eye to catch any fallout.

As for the price, it's a bit on the higher end. However I scored mine super cheap buy doing some online research.

Saw a tutorial with these from the makeup chair and thought is try them.

Wow.. They are easy to use and give you the perfect liner or smokey eye. They are not sticky but go over your eye and then you use a eyeshadow to fill the gap. I found it better to use a smaller eyeshadow brush to get in the corners them once removed would tighten the line which a cotton bud and top up with eyeshadow if needed, or use a liquid or gel liner for a more defined darker look. This works with the top/bottom and cat liner stencil.

The smokey eye stencil is just as good but you need more time with this as you need to blend it out with a blending brush (I tend to use a lighter brown to do this.

Price is great and they come in a cute little pouch with step by step instructions. Plus they ship to the UK, including postage cost me £14.

Top Rated Nail Tools