L.A. Colors Moisturizing Lipgloss in TOPAZ

L.A. Colors Moisturizing Lipgloss in TOPAZ

4.6

The topaz shade makes a beautiful highlight shade for the center of the lips

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gorg pearlescent beige nude gloss, I also have other LA Colors lipglosses which i love & how can you not when they are USD$1.50 at Dollar General?? (& $1 at dollar tree!!!!). Topaz wears well, it is long lasting & LA Colors is a cruelty-free brand. I love LA Colors coz I love super cheap makeup that actually works! Beautiful color thou not at all cheap looking. I love pearlescent frosty colors, dislike vampy deep colors but that's just my personal preference. :) and I own high and low end makeup but I go on whatever works!! My Father is also fond of buying me LA Colors makeup.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/22/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is slowly becoming my favorite lipgloss. Ive been using this lipgloss for nearly 2 months straight and it has never failed me since. It is a pale milky beige color with the slightest hint of pink. This is a gorgeous nude lip color and I use it over my favorite nude lipsticks everyday. This is so long lasting and when it does fade off it leaves you with a nice satin finish lip. Try it asap. You wont be dissatisfied. Its only a dollar. Yes, a dollar. So there's no excuse for you not to try it out.

on 8/14/2014 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am LOVING this lip gloss! It feels nice and the color (nude with a shimmer) is just sexy! I am going back for more for reealzzz! Ill pay 1.00 ALLL DAY LONG for this lip gloss. :)

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this color! The first review nailed it describing this shade as a pearl beige. I love wearing it on top of some of my nude lipsticks. Its a beige color with a frosty feel to it that's not too much just very beigy and pretty. The price is so inexpensive and yes i will repurchase. Its pigmented, glides on and feels smooth and so far one of the best nude lip glosses i've tried.