CLARINS Gloss Prodige Lip Gloss - Blackberry 07

Gloss Prodige Lip Gloss - Blackberry 07

1 review

on 1/10/2014 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought Gloss Prodige in Raspberry a while back (I wrote a review for it, as well), and loved it so much that I immediately began to consider what other shades I might "need."

Since it is now winter, and I have developed a fascination with all things plum/wine, I decided to go for Blackberry next.

I got Blackberry today, and, as I expected, it is wonderful. Blackberry looks a little intimidating in the tube; it is a deep, dark, faintly sparkling plum wine, somewhat reminiscent in color to the MAC lipstick Media.
Applied to bare lips, Blackberry imparts a delicious sheer color; it really does look like you have been eating blackberries. I can imagine it also looking beautiful over my many plum/wine lipsticks, too, for a dressier look.

Blackberry glides smoothly onto lips, and leaves them feeling comfortably moisturized for hours, with a minimum of stickiness. There is a subtle shimmer that I find very flattering, and Blackberry has a pleasant fruity scent/taste.

I find nothing negative to say about this product, except that at $23, it is on the pricey side, and the doefoot applicator seems a bit long.

I would happily buy Blackberry again, as well as any other Gloss Prodige shades that suit me.

For a great review of this gloss, look at http://tinyurl.com/lr5lmvl .
Update: Unfortunately, in early 2015, I found out that Clarins is not cruelty-free, so I won't be re-buying this, nor will I buy any other Clarins products, in spite of their high quality.
continued >>