Uploaded by Blondebeauty2

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/11/2017

Blushing Beige is a light beige with a hint of pink. It is a salmony color that in the tube is very orange, but luckily when it's applied it turns more pink/peach. Keep this in mind if you're very cool toned or have pale lips because this means it will look a bit orange on you as it did on me which is why it didn't work for me. But as long as you have neutral to warm undertones …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

1.0

May/30/2015

this lippie was alright but the formula is too greasy!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

Sep/27/2014

This shade didn't fit my skin tone well at all. I am medium/tan with yellow undertones and this lipstick looked too pale pink on me. It was a very harsh light pastel pink against my skin. Nothing against this shade because it looks good on some people but not on me.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (180 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Jun/05/2014

I'm pretty shocked that this product got such a low rating. This is the best lipstick I've ever had as far as long wear goes. It can get drying for me if I haven't moisturized my lips but this is my go to lipstick and absolutely love it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

3.0

May/17/2014

I was unsure of what to purchase between this and Stormy Sahara but i thought Stormy Sahara would be too dark. I was wrong. This looks crazy on me and settles into all the fine lines on my lips immediately. I look like Tyrone Biggums. I'm medium toned and mixed race and my mother is white and very pale so i thought it would work for her but it literally made her look like she had no lips. It …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

1.0

May/07/2014

I am always attracted to nudes, but this color was a bust for me. The formula is nice and creamy, but it gives me concealer lips. So disappointed! I wish I could take it back.

I have fair skin with yellow undertones.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (120 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

May/03/2014

Blushing beige is a beautiful nude lipstick. It does apply verry well,it last fairly long with a lipgloss. It goes well with a soft neutral look or a smokey look! I did pair it with a nude lipgloss by revlon super lustrous. Love it!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Apr/02/2014

I absolutely love this nude color, however, I do find it to be a bit drying, but I have naturally very dry lips. I had tried a lighter shade before and it was absolutely terrible, but this color is perfect for me. Only complaints are the afore mentioned dryness and the fact that it is not very long lasting. Other than these issues it would have received five lippies.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Feb/17/2014

I bought the two lightest - bare all & blushing beige. I am pretty fair, NC15 and shades that are nudes on other people, are too dark on me & just look like my natural lip colour (pretty pigmented). I have finally found my perfect nude (blushing beige) it's actually light enough to look like a nude on me, and is perfect with my nyx butter gloss in creme brûlée! I'm obsessed, and …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

Feb/10/2014

This lipstick looks like concealer on my lips despite looking great as a swatch on my hand. So disappointed!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age25-29