Balea Moisturizing Face Mask

Balea  Moisturizing Face Mask

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this mask after I learned that oily skin requires more moisture. After using my skin feels very supple and looks bright and fresh. This is a great buy for very cheap (I think I paid $2-$3 CDN for the mask).

I have never added a new product review before, but I wanted to share a great cheap find with all of you. From what I can tell, Balea is a German skin care line that has created an exclusive line of body care products for Shopppers Drug Mart here in Canada. The one I'm reviewing today is from their extensive line of face masks. They are very very cheap, any 3 packs for $5.

Over the holidays I picked up 7 different masks to try them all out. The Coconut, Papaya & Vitamin E moisturizing mask was the one I loved. It comes in individual packages that are meant for one use. After only 30 minutes of this mask, my skin feels smooth, really really clean and exceptionally hydrated. It feels like you just got a $90 facial for under $2. Amazing! My skin was noticeably brighter, dry patches were gone, and if you use it before you go out at night your skin looks glowy and smooth. Since I bought the first package, I've re-purchased 4 more packages and each time I'm getting the same results.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I did.