Organix Sea Mineral Conditioner

Organix Sea Mineral Conditioner

3.9

on 8/1/2016 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Been using this for about a month now and I really like it. The scent is quite strong so please smell before you buy because it's going to stay with you. It's a clean, ocean type scent that I really love. Interesting consistency on this, the conditioner is more of a shampoo consistency more clear and the shampoo seems like a thicker cream. Anyway both work quite well, this conditioner leaves my hair soft and shiny but not weighed down. Would repurchase.

on 2/14/2016 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The Sea Mineral Moisture is so far my favourite conditioner by Organix. My hair is a bit fine and the lengths tend to be a little dry with my roots getting a bit greasy but this conditioner along with the matching shampoo has nourished my hair very well. When I came back from holiday my hair had become quite parched in the sun, and this really helped to restore and smooth it, my hair feels so much more hydrated but not weighed down. The formula is creamy and light but not overwhelming for my hair type. Would repurchase.

To Read all 15 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/8/2015 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Initially, I really liked this conditioner. It is at a very affordable price point and I love the packaging and the scent. It worked fine at first, but after using it for a while, I noticed how frizzy and dry my hair was becoming. I don't heat style my hair anymore but this conditioner did terrible things to my ends. It made it seem like all I'd done with straighten my ends over and over (in terms of the dryness and frazzled look). I also noticed that it made my scalp so dry that I got dandruff. It made my scalp itch and flake like crazy. I also, at one point, tried washing my makeup brushes with this. They ended up slightly stiffer than they used to be. I also tried using this as a shaving cream when I ran out for a brief period. It made my legs SO dry that they looked grey (and this is coming from someone who is tan all year round). Overall, I would not recommend this conditioner. However, Ogx makes some other conditioners that I really love, like the Coconut Curls conditioner.

on 8/8/2015 3:48:00 AM

Bought this with the Sea Mineral Moisture shampoo and deep conditioner, and used all 3 products up within 2 months of purchasing. The products from this line smell incredible like mixed alcoholic drinks, and they do leave my hair feeling soft, touchable, and with just enough volume and control. My hair won't oil up until I go a 2nd day in a row without washing my hair.

However, with this conditioner specifically, it would take literally a handful of conditioner to get my hair to feel soft and actually conditioned. And even then, this did not yield its promise of taming split-ends--an unusually huge problem I had out of nowhere, just prior to purchasing this system. Sure, this calls for a trim, but after that I'll be trying a different conditioner.

Also, if I were to ever repurchase a conditioner from this line again--and simply because it takes a lot of product to get results from any Organix hair care line, in my experience--I would skip this conditioner and just get 2 tubes of the deep conditioner, which actually has almost exactly the same ingredient list as the regular conditioner except for maybe 4 things, and it's only 8oz of product I think. It yields much softer hair.. but split ends are still rampant. Such a disappointment, Organix... yet again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair soft and full. I adore the scent too. I have fine, straight, thick, waist length hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have used the Shampoo and Conditioner for awhile now and even on my second set.

The smell is interesting. It has a very fresh and clean type of scent that will remind you of ocean but without the salt. I can't exactly describe it but I really do like it.

The shampoo definitely cleanses my scalp and every strand but the conditioner does not de-frizz my hair enough. When I flat iron it after using these products, it's smooth with no frizz, but naturally my dry ends will float away from my head giving that weird teased look, as if I don't know how to brush my hair. If you have damaged hair or split ends, try doing two conditioning sessions and let it sit a while and definitely invest in some oil treatment.

I use Moroccan Oil- Light treatment. http://www.moroccanoil.com/usa/h_us_en/moroccanoil-treatment-light.

I am blonde with color treated parts in my hair. My hair is very thin and damages super easy. This conditioner definitely moisturizes without weighing down my hair or making it look greasy. The smells is a little strong and earthy which is my only drawback for this product.

on 11/22/2014 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this conditioner! It has a rich texture, but doesn't make hair heavy since it rinses clean (definitely adds moisture, but no waxy feel). My hair feels like silk and I love anything that smells like the beach. The claim on the bottle that it gives hair "swish-like movement and super soft shine" is spot on. Perfect conditioner for my wavy hair.

on 8/3/2014 10:17:00 PM

I love a lot of the Organix conditioners, but this one just didn't make the cake for me. My hair is thick and damaged, so I need a very moisturizing and healing conditioner. It seems like the Organix conditioners that are thinner in consistency, like this one or Argan Oil Cremé cannot deliver enough moisture for me. The smell is nice and beachy though, which is why this gets a three for me. If you have thick hair, I would recommend the Argan Oil Conditioner :)

Amazing !!!! I love the shampoo , hydrating mist and moisture surge treatment as well from this entire sea mineral line!! I've tried other products from Organix in the past and EW everything I have tried was horrible and dried out my hair ... But this line??!! This is completely different and amazing ! Hydrates my hair like NEVER before ! I will repurchase definitely !!