Organix Sea Mineral Conditioner

Organix Sea Mineral Conditioner

3.9

Works well to condition without weighing down my hair. I love the fact that it has no sulfates or oils. Some people hate the scent but I love it and it lasts all day. I have a ton of conditioners but this is the one I reach for most often.

I used the shampoo, conditioner and the treatment mask for this and they all did the same thing, weigh down my hair and leave residue on my hair. I would not recommend this line if you have fine hair or have issue with silicones. This left my scalp so itchy and irritated. I barely even used any of the conditioner after my first experience as well and it still was heavy and greasy after washing it out pretty hard. The mask is okay but I would suggest only using it on your ends ONLY. This product does smell great though I will give it that.

on 2/14/2016 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The Sea Mineral Moisture is so far my favourite conditioner by Organix. My hair is a bit fine and the lengths tend to be a little dry with my roots getting a bit greasy but this conditioner along with the matching shampoo has nourished my hair very well. When I came back from holiday my hair had become quite parched in the sun, and this really helped to restore and smooth it, my hair feels so much more hydrated but not weighed down. The formula is creamy and light but not overwhelming for my hair type. Would repurchase.

on 8/1/2016 9:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Been using this for about a month now and I really like it. The scent is quite strong so please smell before you buy because it's going to stay with you. It's a clean, ocean type scent that I really love. Interesting consistency on this, the conditioner is more of a shampoo consistency more clear and the shampoo seems like a thicker cream. Anyway both work quite well, this conditioner leaves my hair soft and shiny but not weighed down. Would repurchase.

on 11/8/2015 11:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Initially, I really liked this conditioner. It is at a very affordable price point and I love the packaging and the scent. It worked fine at first, but after using it for a while, I noticed how frizzy and dry my hair was becoming. I don't heat style my hair anymore but this conditioner did terrible things to my ends. It made it seem like all I'd done with straighten my ends over and over (in terms of the dryness and frazzled look). I also noticed that it made my scalp so dry that I got dandruff. It made my scalp itch and flake like crazy. I also, at one point, tried washing my makeup brushes with this. They ended up slightly stiffer than they used to be. I also tried using this as a shaving cream when I ran out for a brief period. It made my legs SO dry that they looked grey (and this is coming from someone who is tan all year round). Overall, I would not recommend this conditioner. However, Ogx makes some other conditioners that I really love, like the Coconut Curls conditioner.

on 8/30/2016 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is the shit! Literally! A friend suggested this for my curls, they're frizzy ad pretty limp sometimes. I needed product that would pick them up easily.

It took my a bottle of this to realise but it left my curls not-so bouncy (which is okay) but made them shine, reduced breakage and really minimised frizz and notting. So incredible. The smell took awhile to get used to but it's 100% repurchase for me. The best out of all their products thus far!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair soft and full. I adore the scent too. I have fine, straight, thick, waist length hair.

I am blonde with color treated parts in my hair. My hair is very thin and damages super easy. This conditioner definitely moisturizes without weighing down my hair or making it look greasy. The smells is a little strong and earthy which is my only drawback for this product.

on 8/8/2015 3:48:00 AM

Bought this with the Sea Mineral Moisture shampoo and deep conditioner, and used all 3 products up within 2 months of purchasing. The products from this line smell incredible like mixed alcoholic drinks, and they do leave my hair feeling soft, touchable, and with just enough volume and control. My hair won't oil up until I go a 2nd day in a row without washing my hair.

However, with this conditioner specifically, it would take literally a handful of conditioner to get my hair to feel soft and actually conditioned. And even then, this did not yield its promise of taming split-ends--an unusually huge problem I had out of nowhere, just prior to purchasing this system. Sure, this calls for a trim, but after that I'll be trying a different conditioner.

Also, if I were to ever repurchase a conditioner from this line again--and simply because it takes a lot of product to get results from any Organix hair care line, in my experience--I would skip this conditioner and just get 2 tubes of the deep conditioner, which actually has almost exactly the same ingredient list as the regular conditioner except for maybe 4 things, and it's only 8oz of product I think. It yields much softer hair.. but split ends are still rampant. Such a disappointment, Organix... yet again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have used the Shampoo and Conditioner for awhile now and even on my second set.

The smell is interesting. It has a very fresh and clean type of scent that will remind you of ocean but without the salt. I can't exactly describe it but I really do like it.

The shampoo definitely cleanses my scalp and every strand but the conditioner does not de-frizz my hair enough. When I flat iron it after using these products, it's smooth with no frizz, but naturally my dry ends will float away from my head giving that weird teased look, as if I don't know how to brush my hair. If you have damaged hair or split ends, try doing two conditioning sessions and let it sit a while and definitely invest in some oil treatment.

I use Moroccan Oil- Light treatment. http://www.moroccanoil.com/usa/h_us_en/moroccanoil-treatment-light.