100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is the ABSOLUTE BEST anti-wrinkle, anti-aging, and moisturizing face cream I have ever used. I am very careful with what products i use on my face. I used to only use department store brand creams, because I thought that the expensive price and branding would insure that they would be amazing products with fast and beautiful results. However, after months and months of wasting my money, being frustrated with expensive bands stealing my money, and not ever seeing improvements in my skin I decided to only use natural brands. Raisin Face Skin Fix Concentrate has become my number one go to for the past 3 years. Every jar is made from scratch, per order, with only natural ingredients such as Emu Oil, Green Tea Extract, and Aloe. Leaves my skin glistening, looking young, and feeling revitalized. 10 out of 10 product. http://www.raisinface.com/order

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesBlue

6 years ago

My HG moisturizer- it's amazing. It's super cheap for what you're getting, and it's packed FULL of wonderful skin-loving ingredients and antioxidant and anti-aging ingredients. The best part? It doesn't irritate my skin OR break out my acne-prone skin! I'm able to use it as my nightly moisturizer, then I use it in the morning to keep my undereye area hydrated. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, it's not fragranced, and it's cheap! What's not to love? The only drawback is the packaging- it's packaged in a tub rather than something more hygenic like a pump bottle, but you can always transfer it to a more sanitary container.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

**Update** I still like this product but I have discovered another all natural moisturizer that works better for me. First let me say I am not a affiliated with this company whatsoever, I just found them on another skin care website from where others have tried it. This product is not from some fancy company but from one that makes their moisturizers from scratch. The name of the company is Raisin Face and she sells Skin Fix and Skin Fix Extreme. I bought a sample of the Skin Fix for $5 and she also sent me a tiny sample of the Extreme. These are the ingredients: organic aloe vera juice, emu oil, dermaxyl, matrixyl 3000, shea butter, green tea extract, organic coconut, jojojoba, and castor oils....incredible! The list along with what each ingredient does is on her website. The Extreme has the same ingredients but a higher percentage rate of oils. I have sensitive, combo more on the oily side, with some slight redness skin. I tried the regular version first and thought it was ok, but wasn't too crazy about wearing it during the day due to my oily skin even though it sunk right in. I decided to give the extreme a try wearing it nights only and that is what did the trick for me. The next day my skin looks plump, refreshed, and a little less red. So I have been using it this way for about a month and I am not going back to using any other serum/moisturizer. I use the regular version for my undereye area during the day after my anti-puffing serum and it performs beautifully. If you're looking for her website it's under RaisinFace. I took off 1 lippie for packaging because it comes in a jar. I decided then just to purchase the small samples and open one at a time to help preserve it better.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age44-55