Alteya Organics - Bulgarian Rose Water Organic Toner

Alteya Organics - Bulgarian Rose Water Organic Toner

100% pure steam-distilled Bulgarian Rose Water

on 2/14/2017 12:39:00 AM

I love this rosewater. It is hydrating without feeling tacky. It removes dry skin flakes. It does not irritate my acne prone skin. I feel that it faded my dark spots. I love the smell. I will definitely repurchase. I am on bottle 3. The only con for me is I prefer a glass bottle--> I know glass bottles aren't a favorite for others but I feel like plastic alters the quality of the product as well as devalues the look of the packaging. Plus plastic is not a renewable resource. That breaks my little hippie heart. All in all great product. Good for acne prone/ combination skin.

on 11/9/2015 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great product!

I was using Chantecaille's rosewater toner which I love but is way too expensive. I found this at While Foods and decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did. The scent is light and refreshing. And, it really helps my skin hold in moisture. In jist a fee days of use, my dry patches arr gone and my skin is much more evenly toned. Amazing stuff!

on 1/7/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am on my third bottle of this stuff and I will be buying it again when I run out. I do not use this on my face because my facial skin does not like rose water. Instead, I use it after I shower and it really helps to hydrate skin in the winter. I apply it on barely damp skin and it absorbs quickly. Skin is left ridiculously soft and moisturized. I don't find the need to apply body moisturizer. The scent is soft, but you can definitely smell roses; however it does not linger. I find it to be a very good value compared to other rose water toners and it is certified organic and easily available at Whole Foods or other similar markets.It can also be used in diys products.

on 8/11/2014 7:33:00 PM

I am actually reviewing Alteya Organics White Rose Water because I could not find a board for this specific product. I LOVE this!!!! I purchased this product because I have been wanting rose water for so long and I love the smell of roses. I have combination/ oily/ acne-prone/ sensitive skin so I chose the white rose because the box it came in said it had a lighter more delicate floral aroma compared to the pink Rosa Damascena water. It also claimed to be balancing and cleansing. Anyway, I picked it up without checking it out because it was pure rose water. I had wanted to purchase the Jurlique rose water but alcohol is one of its many ingredients when all I wanted was for the ingredients to read ROSE WATER. I put this on after washing my face, spritzing a few times because the spray does not dispense the product evenly over my face. I waited for it to soak into my skin and the delicate scent was so perfect. Not overpowering at all, nor lingering, just uplifting. Then I put on my moisturizing oil and I felt complete. I really felt it healed my skin because of the dry patches from my acne products and that is a major relief. I also really like this product because it was only $11 plus tax, which is (sadly) pretty good for an organic "Bulgarian" skincare product. It is also food grade which is awesome.... Anyway, I think this is a great rose water and I will repurchase again and again from Whole Foods until I find something I like better!