Acure Organics Brightening Facial scrub sea kelp+chlorella growth factor

Acure Organics Brightening Facial scrub sea kelp+chlorella growth factor

4.3

my sister who is mixed(black and white) and constantly battles with acne and myself who is white and I just have blackheads absolutely love this product. Our faces are so clear. I but it on Amazon for about 8 bucks and it's lasted me a couple of months. I love this facial scrub

on 10/14/2016 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

My favorite scrub of all time - and I have tried so many. It's a serious scrub yet is so gentle that when I have breakouts, I can use this and it doesn't irritate my skin or cause aggravation of active breakouts. It has teeny tiny beads as well as larger beads in it but you can only feel the tiny beads which are as smooth as sand and super dense, so you can add water and adjust the consistency to your liking. I don't add much water because I love the thickness and the way it massages your skin. I can't attest to the brightening claim, but it is an excellent formulation that will leave skin soft, moisturized and exfoliated. I use to use it too often because I love it so much but now use 2-3 times a week. It's a pure, organic, non-chemical laden formulation that has an incredibly balancing effect on skin while sloghing away dead skin. LOVE IT!

This is my favorite scrub. I am on my 4th tube of this, and I am so glad they sell it at target. It is a gritty green scrub, not as abrasive as st ives apriocot scrub, but still feels like it is working. I do think it has helped with my acne scars, due to it being an scrub. It doesn't break me out, and i can use it every day if i want. I have oily, acne-prone skin that can handle it. If i skip a day, my skin is not as smooth.

on 7/6/2016 9:40:00 AM

This is a very gritty scrub that is great for manual exfoliation. It comes in a 4 oz. squeeze tube for the reasonable price of $13. Personally, I leave this in the shower to avoid cleaning up any mess (the scrub is dark green) and use it on my face and neck. This works really well and does not irritate my skin at all. I would avoid using this if you have active acne breakouts or really sensitive skin, but if your skin is normal this is a wonderful affordable option.

on 4/18/2016 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blows Tata Harper's Regenerating Cleanser (scrub) out of the water. No, the packaging isn't as pretty and it's not as easy to rinse off at the sink, but the end result is so much better. This scrub makes all the others I've tried look like wimps, yet it strangely doesn't make me break out (which I always do if I over exfoliate). For those who find it too harsh, adding more water helps immensely. I find this is easier in the shower. My serums and oils go on so so so nicely after I use this and my skin glows for days.

I picked this up at Whole Foods. I'm so in love with this scrub. It makes my skin feel baby soft. Holy grail product. It's amazing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Dark green color and exfoliates very well, however you have to use a gentle hand when scrubbing. It softens my skin and leaves it feeling smoother in texture. I have yet to see any brightening effect but it has a good ingredient list and doesn't have a bad smell.

on 2/1/2016 11:07:00 PM

This smells interesting (not really bad or good). It is pretty rough and gritty, so it isn't great for my sensitive skin (I find it okay if I rub very gently and don't press). The worst thing about it, IMO, is that it's dark green, like seaweed. The dark green makes it very messy. So I will use it up, but I don't see myself repurchasing it.

I love this product. I find it works better when mixed with a little bit of one of the cleansers. I use it once or twice a week. No harsh chemicals.

on 1/1/2016 9:28:00 AM

Love this scrub! Love what the brand stands for. Your skin will feel a lot softer and smoother after using. You don't need much - maybe half of a pea size. Make sure you are gentle with your hand. Also, this wasn't meant to be used daily.

Popular Scrubs