Acure Organics Brightening Facial scrub sea kelp+chlorella growth factor

Acure Organics Brightening Facial scrub sea kelp+chlorella growth factor
Brightening Facial scrub sea kelp+chlorella growth factorBrightening Facial scrub sea kelp+chlorella growth factor

4.5

WATER/EAU, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF JUICE*, EUTERPE OLERACEA (ACAI) FRUIT EXTRACT*, RUBUS FRUTICOSUS (BLACKBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT*, ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIPS) FRUIT EXTRACT*, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) FRUIT EXTRACT*, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) FLOWER EXTRACT*, MATRICARIA RECUTITA (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER EXTRACT*, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS) LEAF EXTRACT*, VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, JUGLANS REGLIA (WALNUT SHELL) FLOUR, KAOLIN (FRENCH GREEN) CLAY, SODIUM LAUROAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL GRANULES, GLYCERYL LAURATE, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, CELLULOSE GUM, GLUCONO DELTA LACTONE, CHLOROPHYLL, CHRONDUS CRISPUS EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) CULTURE EXTRACT, CHLORELLA VULGARIS EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA SPICATA (SPEARMINT) LEAF EXTRACT, LAMINARIA DIGITATA (KELP) POWDER, LILIUM CANDIDUM LEAF (MADONNA LEAF) CULTURE EXTRACT. *ORGANIC INGREDIENT / *INGRÉDIENT BIOLOGIQUE

on 7/19/2018 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As another reviewer mentioned, this is now called the "brilliantly brightening" facial scrub. This product is worth every penny of the $10 I spent on it. I use it every few days as needed, and my skin always feels soft, refreshed, and renewed afterwards. Ground walnut shells are what give this product it's exfoliating qualities. I like the packaging and the dark green color of the scrub inside. Seeing the ingredients list makes me happy... this product isn't watered down but rather is packed full of things that are good for the skin. I'm pleased with the results and will repurchase.

on 7/6/2018 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

As a man, I like to take care of my skin. Doing so has garnished me multiple comments on my youthful look. I am 41, but I get 31 all the time. Ten years off my age is due to exfoliating and moisturizing. I chose to begin reviewing because of this product. It has begun to soften my jawline skin. I shave a lot and the exfoliation has contributed to dark blotches. This has helped a lot. I believe the sea kelp has helped to assist in the healing of my skin. I will buy again.

on 6/27/2018 10:07:00 PM

(Mine says Brightening Facial Scrub w/Argan Stem Cell + Chlorella but Acure says it's the same thing with a new name)

This is the only scrub I can use without fear of harming my rosacea, AND it actually scrubs.

I know about physical exfoliation & I do that too, but sometimes you just want to scrub your face off, am I right? Your makeup is looking like crap, your skin looks dull, whatever the reason. You want that scrub. Me too.

My skin always feels soft after I use this, and I never get red, even in the shower. A tube lasts forever for me. It's like some kind of miracle and it's under 10 bucks. I feel like I stole it.

on 1/19/2018 12:28:00 PM

I've been using this for about a year and I love it - I alternate with regular face wash. It is just the right amount of exfoliation, doesn't dry out my face but feels clean.

Let me begin by saying that I don't think I have ever been a fan of skin care. Like most of us, I often find myself without the time or motivation to go through all the steps required to properly care for my skin. However, when I gave this facial scrub by ACURE a try, I quickly realized that this amazing product is practically a 3 in 1- cutting out extra steps that I would usually take with any other skin care product. With this brightening facial scrub, I am completely cleaning my skin, while adding some moisture with the argan extract, AND brightening it as well. Now for me, that is a HUGE game changer because I will 100% of the time choose a product that allows me to save time in my busy schedule. And as if that wasn't enough, when you look at the ingredients, all you see is wholesome, natural ingredients that will benefit your skin: from the aloe leaf juice, to the lemon peel granules, to the chlorella extract, what more could you ask for? I couldn't be more impressed with this product and how fresh and smooth my skin feels after I use it. My husband has even begin to use it, which is a big deal in our home, because he never (ever) likes the smell or the feel of my skin care products. Let's not forget to mention the affordability of this product, meaning this isn't just for the wealthy who can "afford organic, plant-based products," no, no, this is for anyone who can afford $8.50 (on Amazon) for pure, good quality skin care. I think ACURE hit a home run with this product and I will definitely be purchasing it in the future. I recommend you give it a try! I am sure you will fall in love.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff. I have dry, sensitive skin that is easily aggrivated, so I use it once or twice a week and it helps keep my skin texture feeling smooth. It has the best greeny minty scent to it and leaves my face feeling refreshed. A little goes a long way and a tube lasts me months, even after using it every now and then to scrub my neck and arms. I can't count how many tubes I have bought and will keep on buying long as Acure keeps making it!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have nothing bad to say about this--it's VERY exfoliating and brightening and feels great on the skin, so if you have any dry patches id say try this out. You probably shouldn't use this everyday --stick to a chemical exfoliator like AHA or glycolic acid for daily. But once a week ill use this and itll take off any uneven texture, and it doesnt feel oily or too drying. You can get this from iherb or amazon!

Definitely the best split between natural and effective that I have ever found. I try to make natural products a priority, but to be honest sometimes they just don't compare to the commercial crap. That's not the case with this scrub, though. It has a great texture for exfoliating, but isn't too harsh as to make my skin feel raw or parched. I had cystic acne for the longest time, but with a mixed routine of this scrub plus Lush's herbalism, it's basically not a problem anymore. Herbalism is my regular cleanser, but if I start feeling some cysts forming or start noticing some blackheads, I do a nighttime scrub with this and the problem is fixed before it even starts. I like to use this about three times a week, and my skin seems really happy! I definitely recommend this product. I've also tried Acure's Pore Minimizing facial scrub, but I've found much less success with that one. Stick to the brightening scrub; I promise, you'll love it.

my sister who is mixed(black and white) and constantly battles with acne and myself who is white and I just have blackheads absolutely love this product. Our faces are so clear. I but it on Amazon for about 8 bucks and it's lasted me a couple of months. I love this facial scrub

on 10/14/2016 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

My favorite scrub of all time - and I have tried so many. It's a serious scrub yet is so gentle that when I have breakouts, I can use this and it doesn't irritate my skin or cause aggravation of active breakouts. It has teeny tiny beads as well as larger beads in it but you can only feel the tiny beads which are as smooth as sand and super dense, so you can add water and adjust the consistency to your liking. I don't add much water because I love the thickness and the way it massages your skin. I can't attest to the brightening claim, but it is an excellent formulation that will leave skin soft, moisturized and exfoliated. I use to use it too often because I love it so much but now use 2-3 times a week. It's a pure, organic, non-chemical laden formulation that has an incredibly balancing effect on skin while sloghing away dead skin. LOVE IT!