Acure Organics Brightening Facial scrub sea kelp+chlorella growth factor

Acure Organics Brightening Facial scrub sea kelp+chlorella growth factor

4.3

on 7/6/2016 9:40:00 AM

This is a very gritty scrub that is great for manual exfoliation. It comes in a 4 oz. squeeze tube for the reasonable price of $13. Personally, I leave this in the shower to avoid cleaning up any mess (the scrub is dark green) and use it on my face and neck. This works really well and does not irritate my skin at all. I would avoid using this if you have active acne breakouts or really sensitive skin, but if your skin is normal this is a wonderful affordable option.

on 4/18/2016 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This blows Tata Harper's Regenerating Cleanser (scrub) out of the water. No, the packaging isn't as pretty and it's not as easy to rinse off at the sink, but the end result is so much better. This scrub makes all the others I've tried look like wimps, yet it strangely doesn't make me break out (which I always do if I over exfoliate). For those who find it too harsh, adding more water helps immensely. I find this is easier in the shower. My serums and oils go on so so so nicely after I use this and my skin glows for days.

To Read all 20 Reviews, Login or Join

I picked this up at Whole Foods. I'm so in love with this scrub. It makes my skin feel baby soft. Holy grail product. It's amazing.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Dark green color and exfoliates very well, however you have to use a gentle hand when scrubbing. It softens my skin and leaves it feeling smoother in texture. I have yet to see any brightening effect but it has a good ingredient list and doesn't have a bad smell.

on 2/1/2016 11:07:00 PM

This smells interesting (not really bad or good). It is pretty rough and gritty, so it isn't great for my sensitive skin (I find it okay if I rub very gently and don't press). The worst thing about it, IMO, is that it's dark green, like seaweed. The dark green makes it very messy. So I will use it up, but I don't see myself repurchasing it.

I love this product. I find it works better when mixed with a little bit of one of the cleansers. I use it once or twice a week. No harsh chemicals.

on 1/1/2016 9:28:00 AM

Love this scrub! Love what the brand stands for. Your skin will feel a lot softer and smoother after using. You don't need much - maybe half of a pea size. Make sure you are gentle with your hand. Also, this wasn't meant to be used daily.

on 12/23/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product because it doesnt break me out and it leaves my skin so much smoother and bright. But I feel like the scrub is a tad too rough for the face so dont scrub too hard!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I do like this scrub but I don't love it. It The color which is dark green threw me off a little but beads feels pretty good and washes off really well. My skin feels clean and smooth. I haven't noticed any brightening. I have other exfoliators that gives me more immediate results. I don't have sensitive skin but I think it'll work great for people with sensitive and dry skin.

on 10/25/2015 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this exfoliator it definetely claims what it does. Smells great too very herbally :)