Organix Kukui Oil Conditioner

Organix Kukui Oil Conditioner

3.5

on 8/17/2016 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product did nothing for me. No slip, no moisture, no difference. I didn't notice anything special while in the shower, and i didn't notice anything when i got out.

on 7/19/2016 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My change out winter only conditioner. Can leave my hair oily over moisturized looking. If you get really dry winter hair try this but rotate with sea mineral.

To Read all 19 Reviews, Login or Join

BEST OF THE RANGE FOR FRIZZ.
Great heavy conditioner. I have highlighted long hair and this conditioner beats salon brands for me. For fine hair, it may be too heavy but WoW... After the first use, my hair had movement and shine. Must try the serum

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This conditioner is perfect for my course, often times frizzy, thick, processed hair! Super thick and smells like the Hawaii. I can see how this intense conditioner may be too heavy duty for people without thick, coarse, dry hair like mine..but for me and others with the same hair issues, this product is tops!

on 10/20/2015 1:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I love this conditioner, I have very thick, dry and dull hair and been trying to find some shampoo that helps me get it to look like a real person's hair, so I decided to give a try to the Organix products since I read very good reviews of it's coconut line. I went to the nearest drugstore and started checking all the Organix lines in order to choose the one that suited my hair type the better, so I decided to go for the Kukui Conditioner as it says hydrates and defrizz (my life long battle with friizz is coming to and end!!!) and combine it with the Awapuhi ginger shampoo (this one is for repair hair), I decided to combine both lines for a fuller range of benefits and it's awesome, I've been using them for over a month and the change in my hair is undeniable!, it's shinier and smoother. The only thing I don't like that much about this conditioner is the smell (I prefer frutier and freshers scents instead of the nutty ones).

on 10/11/2015 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I keep trying so that I can use up the bottle, but it's just not good. The worst of the Organix conditioners, IMO. I have thin-stranded but dense, color-treated hair. This leaves it dried out and impossible to even run my fingers through when wet. Feels like it just sits on hair and never penetrates it.
Also doesn't help frizz, as claimed.

on 9/23/2015 7:42:00 AM

Love this conditioner. Leaves my skin very smooth and glossy. Definitely my favourite from the Organix line (have tried all of them), I was not impressed with the rest of them.

I love this conditioner! I have tried several products from the Organix line and this is my favourite one yet. I have already repurchased it twice, and will probably continue to do so.
I have not tried the shampoo version yet, but I have used it in combination with different Organix and Live Clean products.
The bottle is sleek and black, and the smell is not the best I've tried, but still good. I have wavy, blonde hair, it is currently shoulder length, but I have used this when I had very long hair as well. and this has always done a good job of conditioning it.
This leaves my hair soft and shiny, and very healthy looking. It does not weigh my hair down at all. I find a lot of products either leave my hair poofy looking or too limp, but this does a good job of keeping it a little more defined and lively looking.
I was surprised to see the bad reviews, I know no product can work for everyone, but my experience with this product has been excellent. Would recommend to people with similar hair types.

on 5/10/2015 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have re-bought this product twice now. I absolutely love how good it makes my hair smell!
It reminds me of a kind of hawaiin fruity, nutty smell..
Comparing it to other conditioners I've used so far, this is definitely the best one yet.
It isn't as heavy as others that I have used on my hair but still makes my hair feel more conditioned than any other ones I have used.
The bottle shape is cute but is quite annoying as there will still be so much in there yet you have to squeeze the wide sides as the shape is a bit impractical.

The brand Organix always goes on sale too which is a plus, I don't think I've even bought it for it's original price yet by the time I have to get another one! I'll probably jinx myself on that one now though.

I do have to say this may not be the best conditioner for hair that goes oily quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shampoo/conditioner combination is one of the worst I've tried. It turned my otherwise reasonably healthy hair into straw. Kukui oil on its own is so wonderful, but this formulation is awful. My hair's overall condition improved once I stopped using the combination.