L.A. Colors Trios (All Shades)

L.A. Colors Trios (All Shades)

2.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For a dollar, these really are impressive. They aren't high end by any means but they perform just as well as many of the top brands in my collection. When swatched/applied right next to similar colors from other brands, I can't tell a difference.

Obviously these need a primer, can be a bit chalky and random colors don't apply as well. But the bright colors apply true to pan, blend well, and do what you want them to. The metallic are beautiful and worth grabbing just for how shimmery they are. I wouldn't count on these lasting ten hours but they more than work for a night out or when I want to play with color.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

They're not bad eyeshadows, but I don't like them either.
I wrote a long, positive review on these a few years ago and I since wanted to update.

I have so many of these palettes because looking at them in the store they look so pretty, but what you see on the surface is an over spray. As soon as you dip a brush or swatch a color it's not the pretty shimmery, duochrome shade you first see on the pan. The undershade is completely different. One of the palettes named Iris had this pretty baby blue shade but it's actually purple underneath. I don't get why the brand couldn't just be consistent with the eyeshadow all the way. I guess you get what you pay for even though there are other eyeshadows you can buy for 1 dollar that are better than these.

Popular Eye Shadows