Ms. Manicure 4-Way Nail Buffer

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The packaging and the price of the fold-away keyring version caught my eye. I needed a new buffer anyway. I decided to give it a try as it was so cheap, but found the smoothing and buffing layers only made my nails look as if I had used an ordinary file and scratched the surfaces up! Did not look attractive at all.

this thing is amazing! and so much cheaper than my old wooden one (with an extra step too!) its .99 at target, and it lasts 8-10 times for me. i am on my third one. my nails are so smooth and shiny (which is great cause i dont use polish) just this buffer and cuticle oil and i'm good to go! a really good gift idea (since i dont use bows, what the point? you throw them away anyway...) is taping these on as bows for presents :}

Very cheap at about 99 cents, however, it does wear out fairly quickly, so I guess it balances out. This has four steps (shape, smooth, buff, polish) all on one nail file thing (mine doesn't fold). It does do a good job and gets nails nice and shiny. Would repurchase if I could find it again (the DGs around here don't have a very good selection of this brand).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this in both the block form, and the folding form. I like the former better, but the latter is easier to carry around. This is a great product for it's price--however, it's only good for 3-5 uses. Still, at a buck apiece, I consider it a good deal--much better than paying for a manicure. Steps 2-3 (remove ridges, smooth nail, polish/shine) works like a dream. Step 1 is a bit too "mild"...I can file my nails, but it takes way too long. I cut them instead, and use this to finish them off. Definitely a re-purchase!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Such a great idea, gone horribly wrong. I like the way it was color coded, numbered/labeled, and that it folds, but the shape section was worn out after only one use. I would have given it a 2, but it was only $1.49

Love This! After I finished the POLISH step- I thought wooo! I dont even need polish, my nails look great! I did take off a point due to the fact that after about 4 weeks & using the file maybe twice a week- it wore out. But it was only like a buck or so, not a huge investment. I will buy more. I Love Ms Manicure.

Another item from the Ms. Manicure line I found at Walgreen's -- this buffer is SO handy! It's not the block type, but is on a plastic "stick". Each section is a different color and number (2 on each side) so you know which order to go in. LOL! It worked nicely on my nails and after the final "polish" step -- my nails looked shiny as if I had a light coat of clear polish on them. I went back and bought more of these items so I would have them at work, home, and in my purse.

Popular Tools