3.8

Water / Aqua / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide [Nano], Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 80, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Hydrated Silica, Propylene Glycol, Tilia Cordata Wood Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mannitol, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Glycogen, BHT, Yeast Extract / Faex Extract / Extrait de levure, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Fragrance / Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'd say this is more like a medium foundation rather than a BB cream, but at the same time it doesn't look like you have foundation on at all which makes it the best of both worlds in my books. Obviously if you have major acne or undereye circles this won't be enough but it covered way more than I expected. I was also hesitant to use this as my days are very long and though I wouldn't say I'm oily makeup definitely does break down on my face. This BB cream however stays on all freaking day and doesn't even oxidize! Probably my only complaint is that it either is getting sucked up by my makeup brush or isn't very spreadable because it seems like I have to use a lot of product and the price isn't exactly dirt cheap ($15 CAD)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this BB cream. I use the shade nude and I find it works fine for my NW 20 skin. It does not oxidize on me like some bob creams do. I use it on its own when I just want some help evening out my complexion. I also regularly mix this is with my Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation. I love the combo!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been purchasing this for over a year. I am pretty pale, and the color nude is a good match. In the winter it becomes a bit too dark, but I pull it down my neck it is an excellent match. Really, this is a good match for my pale skin, better than a lot of other drug store foundation shades.

I either use my fingers or the RT Expert Face brush to apply. In the summer I use a setting powder and it stays put all day. I have combination skin. I'm very oily in my t-zone and cheeks, but dry on the perimeter of my face. I think this is an excellent bb cream for both oily and dry skin. If you are very oily than a setting powder is necessary.

I am VERY acne prone. EVERYTHING breaks me out. Stearic acid, dimethicone (high on ingredient lists), coconut derivatives, fatty alcohols, my skin is extremely sensitive to comedogenic ingredients. If I don't use a primer, moisturizer, or spf before applying this bb cream I break out. So, before using this bb cream I am religious about using spf or moisturizer before, and I make sure to completely wash this off before going to bed. I then use a stridex pad as well.

edit: The other day I mixed the L'Oreal lumi liquid highlighter in Ice with the bb cream, before I applied it to my face. It made the bb cream a touch more luminous, and I loved that it actually lightened the bb cream a bit. So if this bb cream is a bit too dark for your skin I would experiment with a liquid highlighter to lighten it up

This matches my fair skin quite nicely and does seem to even tone...except it left my face totally DULL and lackluster. It also does not blur imperfections (large pores, wrinkles) like all other BB creams I have tried. This one is also runny. Felt fine on skin but seriously just left me looking blah. Tried to use it so as not to waste but can't take it anymore and switching to a different brand. Want to feel good about myself when I use a BB cream!

I have been searching for the perfect mix of coverage and skin care and foundation shade and feel. And this BB Cream is it! The coverage is still light, as it is a BB cream, but with my acne scarring and acne-prone skin it covers beautifully and gives me that minimal, natural make-up look while having a light coverage and maintaining such a smooth look. It is something I am going to buy again and again as it is such a fantastic BB cream for a reasonable price. It is a little difficult to find and I have not found it at basic stores such as Walmart, but instead have only found it at my local Ulta. But SO worth it!!

CON: The coverage is not incredibly long lasting on its own, but when paired with a great finishing spray it doesn't move!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It caused me to break out.

Holy craptastic, I wasn't expecting to like this but I'm in love!! I normally love Korean BB creams and despise american ones--but this is a whole new thing!! It's kinda like, hey I'm a BB but if that doesn't work for you I'm a primer instead so take your pick. I wasn't sure how it was going to go because it is super runny. The shade I got is the lightest-I think it's natural or nude or something like that. The box says too that it can be a primer or an actual BB depending on how much coverage you want. Being runny I wasn't expecting much--and it does run down the tip and is rather messy--points off because it would be better in a pump bottle. I was super impressed though because you don't need a ton to cover your whole face. It applies really nicely, blends in super smooth and covers in the light to light-med range. For me being super pale, it melts in and looks like skin. If you're darker it may look ashy on you depending on which shade--and I think there's only 3 which is kinda lousy--there's not alot of color choices for darker-skinned folks. But if you're pale/fair this one is great. Even though it is super runny it seems to cover nicely and settle in. I liked my skin so much with it on, I didn't want to set it with a powder but I do cuz powder tends to help hide texture, which setting sprays do not. I didn't do much for correcting--I color corrected under my eyes before applying the BB and then put a little concealer on a few spots after it was on. My skin looks and feels amazing! It wears well during the day, no oxidation I can see, and it feels like nothing at all. Being so runny and so light, it really does a good job of melting into skin and not looking like makeup. As much as I love Korean BB's, none of them had as good a color-match as this. This is very neutral and doesn't pull too pink or orange. I have to say that in natural light, I would say this is my HG as much as RCMA, only this goes on faster with less effort. I'm not sure how it works with primers though. I've been using the Elf primer spray, which I think is alot lighter than any primer I've ever used--so I don't know if using this over an actual tube-primer would make it slip off or ball up. I've been super happy with how it looks with the Elf primer spray so I'll stick with that and save the heavier primers for heavier makeup. Overall, this is probably the best $12 makeup I've purchased in a very very long time. I think if you're very fair/pale this may work very well for your skintone. I don't know how it would hold up on very oily skin, but I have a feeling it should last with a nice setting powder...on my dry skin it'll last a good 10 hours after being set with powder and it looks as good as when I first put it on. I don't know that I would use it on a bad skin day...I'd had a ton of them lately and am just getting my skin back to looking halfway decent again, so I don't have alot to cover. I think if I had alot of acne or discoloration, I may choose another, heavier foundation--although I think with a little color corrector before application and a good spot-concealer after, it may work pretty well. Overall, I think this is a great product, and even if it doesn't cover as much as you want it to, it feels so nice and looks so good, I think it would make an excellent primer. Thumbs down though for lack of shades for darker-complexions, and being so very runny it really should come in a pump bottle.

on 3/26/2017 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm still searching for my HG BB cream/tinted moisturizer, but for now this does the trick, and it's inexpensive and easily found everywhere. I have pale neutral toned skin and I use this in nude. It's easy to apply and does a satisfactory job if you need minimal coverage.

I should start off by saying that I am incredibly lazy when it comes to beauty products. I love makeup and a "done up" look, but 95% of the time, I can't be bothered with it. I picked this up because I was tired of wasting an extra 5 minutes with the whole damp blender sponge/liquid foundation song and dance, and I wanted something I could just smear on my face with my fingers and get on with my life. I am pleased to say that this product has lived up to most of my expectations.

To start, it's very easy to apply. The tube as a narrow spout on the end, which is great for controlled application. I just squeeze out a little, and then apply it in small dots around my face straight from the bottle, which I then blend out with my fingers. If you prefer to use some sort of tool to apply your base, I have also used my damp Real Techniques sponge and it's worked just as well. Once I've applied my first layer, I go back and dab on a little bit more in areas where I have a little more pigmentation. The result is a natural, luminous finish that blurs my (relatively faded) acne scars and lasts for about 7 hours on my combination skin.

My skin is at a B+ level right now, so this provides the perfect amount of light/medium coverage for me. However, those who have active acne or other pigmentation issues will most likely not like the coverage on this. I also wish the finish was just a little less dewy, since it can make me look a little shinier than I would prefer in my oilier t-zone.

Overall, I would recommend this for those with dry to combination skin who like quick applications and lighter coverage.

Have re purchased the lightest shade twice. This replaced my expensive Dior bb. I use it as foundation and it is awesome. Granted if my skin was broken out o would need more coverage. But for clear skin it's great. Looks so natural.