Frank Body Coffee Scrub

Coffee ScrubCoffee Scrub

3.8

on 8/8/2017 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got given a sample of this Frank body scrub in my mecca loop box.
i am so glad i didn't pay money for this messy scrub.
I don't know what i was thinking it would be like when i opened it, but i didn't expect it to be
actual coffee !
I have only used one handful, and that was enough, the rest is going in the bin.
I agree with a previous review, it does smell like stale coffee, and did nothing for my skin apart
from making it smell like stale coffee!
The coffee granules go everywhere, and i am still trying to wash them down the sink and its been a
week.
Even if this product did wonders for my skin, i still would not purchase due to the mess it leaves behind.

on 7/31/2017 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

So i recently bought the face scrub I actually love it!!! It literally makes my face sooooooo smooth and soft and hasn't broken me out at al! So I'm so curious as to all the bad reviews I have read :s ??!! coz I love it so far! Look the smell is coffee but it is a coffee scrub right?
I would purchase again

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had high hopes for this product since I was promised "baby soft skin". However, it made a minimal difference in my skin. It has been better than other scrubs I have tried, but still not what I am looking for. I will not repurchase.

on 8/1/2016 6:15:00 AM

Amazing

on 8/28/2016 4:42:00 PM

When I put this product on my face feels like it's burning and itchy idk why ? First week I used it did help a bit but now it just feels normal

on 5/24/2017 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I will preface this review by saying that my skin is incredibly sensitive. It reacts (typically in the form of pimples) to countless products, and, as a result, I have become very mindful of the ingredients in everything I put on my face. After having a look over the ingredients in the original coffee scrub, I didn't think there was anything potentially irritating. I decided to give this scrub a try on my face after reading many positive reviews written by women with skin just like mine. Many even considered this scrub to be a godsend after years of struggling with reactive, angry skin. Unfortunately, my experience was the very opposite of a godsend....a nightmare really. After 1 use, my face broke out into an itchy red rash. Everywhere but my forehead is red and covered in tiny little bumps. My skin has NEVER reacted this badly to any product EVER, and I have tried about a million different skincare products over the past 10 years. This scrub is going straight in the garbage. I would give it 0/5 if I could.

on 5/23/2016 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I ordered the bundle with four different scrubs, the facial cleanser and the facial scrub. I see lots of people not liking the body scrub because it's breaking out their face-on the website it shows the models putting it on their faces but with coconut oil and other oils and butters that are in the scrub, it probably WILL break you out. I got 4 scrubs in the bundle-coconut, cacao, peppermint and the one they call Original-it smells like one of those chocolate oranges you get at Christmas.
The packaging stinks, wish that would be changed, I will just transfer the scrub into a jar next time. The scrub isn't tightly packaged, like they are in jars, it's very fluffy and light, no dripping oil with these. Yep, it's super messy but that's no biggie with me. The ingredients are lush and it feels good to sit with this on for 10 minutes. Rinse off and pat dry. I feel super soft and not really that greasy. I just starting using this so I can't attest to any of the claims about clearing up cellulite. Just don't use this body scrub on your face, lots of pore clogging stuff. I will buy this again when I run out. The cacao, peppermint and coconut are my favorites.

this scrub actually left my face very soft but didn't decrease any marks or redness and actually started giving me heaps of blackheads and then I started to get a rash after using it for few months.

i heard that frank body is amazing and there's nothing better than it so i decided to give it a try.
I bought the frank body bundle (2 coffee scrubs and body cream) i used the original scrub first, all over my body, and then my face. It caused my face to break out with white head pimples, blackheads and pimples under the skin(blind pimples). I also got acne on the side of my face. i read somewhere that after using Frank body on the face if you have oily skin to wash it lightly with a mild soap. i have oily to combination skin so that's what i did after using it and it still caused pimples to appear. maybe that is normal, but my face is really right now and i regret using it. i had one or two pimples before using it and now i have all around my face.
After using Frank body on my body, i started to get tiny red dots on my thighs so I immedialty stopped using it. i have sensitive skin but that doesn't happen from sensitive skin.
overall, i do not recommend this product as it has ruined my face and body.

on 7/9/2016 1:27:00 PM

I receive Frank's body scrub in my Ipsy bag so I gave it a try. I used it on my body only in hopes that it would make by skin appear more even. While it did give my skin a nice glow, the product itself is disgusting. First of all, it smells like day old coffee grounds and the scent stays on your body even after washing. Secondly, it gets everywhere. I used it in my shower and it stained my tub and tile and coffee grounds were everywhere which required an intensive cleaning afterwards and I still found grounds the next day. Lastly, the product didn't seem to be a miracle as advertised. Even if it did make your skin smoother and give it a glow, the smell and mess of the produce just isn't worth it. I rather use a lotion or other type of scrub.