Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup SPF 15

Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup SPF 15

3.5

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 4.3%) -------------------- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Niacinamide, Triolein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycyrrhetinimidyl Hydroxyproline Methyl Ester, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Acetyl Hydroxyproline, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Pullulan, Sorbitol, Trehalose, Alumina, Silica, Laureth-7, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 9/21/2017 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you are looking for affordable coverage, this might work for you. For me the finish was not dewy enough and does not feel light enough. Also the colour match was an issue as I am a yellow Asian.

on 8/23/2017 6:13:00 PM

A bad foundation for me. The Canadian version is not labelled with SPF (possibly because Canada has stricter standards about what constitutes sunscreen), so I wore sunscreen under it. This makeup goes on smoothly but seems to take a while to dry, and settles in lines but I patted it and it was okay. No blurring of imperfections, though. Finish is semi-matte and I found that the slight sheen highlighted pores, flakes and bumps. I do prefer matte foundations. Perhaps because I am so pale (the Ivory shade matches my skin), the sheen made me look too pale. I did set with powder in my t-zone which helped a bit, and I may try powdering my whole face. EDIT: After 8 hours this stuff is disintegrating on my face. Admittedly it's August here but I was in an air-conditioned office most of the day and I haven't sweated except a bit on my forehead.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wonderful coverage! Wish there was a way to test the color first before buying. But I took a chance with 35 Natural Beige, and it was a match for me.

on 12/19/2016 1:47:00 PM

Yuck!

The foundation was a triple fail for me.
1) The liquid is extremely watery, it takes two coats of foundation to get medium coverage for me.
2) The foundation dried out my skin and caused pimples. I used it 3 days, 1 weekend day last week and noticed some small pimples. I shrugged it off and wore it saturday and sunday this weekend and got about 20 pimples in places I never break out.
3) The foundation highlights flakes from dried skins and sinks into pores. I don't have much wrinkles yet but I assume they'd sink into them too.

Only redeeming feature is the packaging.

Pass, pass, PASS. Thumbs down.

A couple of months ago I received a coupon in the mail for $3 off Revlon. After much thought on what to get (I don't use any Revlon products), I decided to try this foundation. This is a very, very good product - I was and am seriously surprised how good it is. This gives great medium coverage, and a really good color match for me in Tender Beige. This lasts and stays nice easily throughout an 9 hour work day, and beyond that even. No settling into lines or pores, which is my goal these days.

I don't really notice 'age defying & lifting. It would be nice if that were true. Maybe that's why it looks so good on me, who knows. Contrary to what another reviewer said, this is not a watery foundation. Its not super thick either, its just has a very nice consistency that is neither too thin nor too thick, and has a light and creamy consistency . Its very nice.

This comes in a glass bottle with pump. I apply this with my fingers, as I do most of my foundations. I don't use primer, just CeraVe moisturizer underneath. I've been using this as my 'everyday' foundation for about 2 1/2 months now and I love it. If I'm having a long day, I may sometimes put a very very light dusting of powder on my T zone, but that is rare. The price of this is about $13, but its worth it. I've not emptied the bottle yet.

Right now my tiop 3 favorite foundations are:

- MUFE HD: I don't use this everyday. In fact, I rarely use it at all anymore. It's still one of my favorites though because of how nicely it applies and the exact color match. I use for more casual days, casual situations. This Revlon foundation is extremely similar to this, but with better coverage and sunscreen.

- Rimmel Lasting Finish: This is what I wear when I'm going to be out all day and want to stay looking good without worrying about my makeup. Especially outdoors for hours in heat or for an important event. I also like this when going out at night for the same reason - its a solid performer.

-Revlon Age Defying + Lifting: THIS is my everyday foundation. I never thought in my life I'd ever say this about a Revlon foundation. I'm glad I found this and hope they never discontinue.

Ladies, this foundation is MY HG Foundation! I am 45 years old, 46 in September. This foundation so underrated!! You get the coverage you are looking for or not looking for! It is build able. It goes on smooth and yes it cover's! After applying it, I go back and use it as a concealer! How great is that?! We want to look great at every age! And why not!? It gives you a healthy glow, it has a built in SPF and it does give you a firm lift..without making your face feel or look weird. I don't even feel the need to set it with power. If tend to get a little shiny, then I will use a presses powder. The foundation does have a pump, so it doesn't over give on the foundation. The packaging is a clear bottle, with a regal red color around the pump and a little towards the bottle. I look at it like it's wearing a belt, or a red bow. Lol. The price is good, the staying power is awesome! I have to say that THIS IS My New HG of foundation's. While it's not Revlon Color Stay, it stays. Always wear moisturizer and a primer. I'm hooked on a few primers, but Maybelline Age Rewind seems to give you that extra staying power and is very affordable, it's the one I always seem to be reaching for. ** There are certain things that women starting at 36 years old and up should stay away from products that say, "Matte" it does crepe into those fine lines and looks too drying, it Does make you look Older! I have combination skin. My skin looks and feels better and I get alot of compliments on my skin.** The key to healthy skin is eating and drinking properly, as we all know. I have stopped searching and trying out new foundations and primers, that's for sure! I get asked alot how old am I, and I always ask well how old do I look?! I'm told 31 or 32. I thank them and I'm not shy to tell them my real age! I embrace it, it's just a fact that everyone does get older. That's how I look at it. I am very happy with my drugstore brands, better than any high end cosmetics that I ever had purchased. Better quality and cheaper. Yep, I'm sold! L. 😁And you bet that I highly recommend it and yes, I will keep on repurchasing it!

~~~~ UPDATE: 7/1/17 ~~~~

👍 This is still a great HG liquid foundation for women over 40. When I am not using my mineral powder foundation, I have a few liquid foundations that will forever be my favorite. This IS one of them! 😜🌷💝

Edit: I liked the finish but it's breaking me out. I'm going back to the colorstay. I also realized the color is darker than colorstay. Love this foundation! I was using the colorstay whipped and my skin was looking dry and old. This is moisturizing and glowy with a perfect medium coverage. I don't like the matte look on my skin. The tender beige is perfect for my light cooler toned skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a good medium coverage foundation. PROS: Blends in well with the skin and does not accentuate pores or fine lines. I've been running errands, in and out of a hot car in the Florida summer heat and it seems to be holding up well. You won't get the high coverage you get from Revlon Colorstay but you do get a little of the "lit from within" look without the greasiness of "dewy" foundations or bb creams. I also love the pump bottle, it makes application SO much easier. CON: I really hate the fake perfumy fragrance this foundation has. It makes it seem cheap. Really, what is the need?!
Otherwise I like this and will keep using this.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One day I was in the grocery store looking for a foundation and I came across this one. I liked that it was Revlon, had a pump and plenty of color choices, so I said "yes, I will give you a try". I usually have pretty good luck with Revlon foundations. Honestly, it's pretty much the only drugstore foundation brand I truly enjoy wearing. I love Colorstay the best, which has it's pros and cons (see my review). I have this one in "40 Medium Beige". It's a pretty good match, ever so slightly too dark after it dries, but not that big of a deal. The package says it's "Age Defying, Firming and Lifting". I think it's marketed towards "older" skin that's possibly on the dry side. I have sensitive, combination skin and I typically enjoy a full-coverage foundation. This one is pretty creamy and offers a medium to full coverage. It's not as full coverage as Colorstay, but pretty close. It's very similar to the Photoready foundation in terms of the finish. This doesn't have the annoying sparkles that Photoready has. Also, this one didn't break me out the way Photoready did. I usually have to blot about mid-day when wearing this foundation and after about 8 hours it wears off. It's a good everyday foundation that I wear to work. I really like it. With my skin type, I typically have to blot about mid-day anyway and 8 hours is a pretty good amount of time for me. It gets me through the work day. You can build up the coverage on this foundation, but most of the time I only do one application and use about two pumps. I typically apply with a brush or the beauty blender. I like this one 2nd to the Colorstay and I would rather use this one than the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation. It has better coverage.

Not a fan of any of the the others Revlon currently offers. I've tired the Whipped, Naked and Photoready. Not interested in trying the other few they offer like the mineral one. I'd repurchase this product again if it was on sale.

I love foundations which come with a pump so it was love at first sight :) I use Tender Beige (20) and it's a good fit for me (I use NARS Ceylon). I slathered this on over my sunscreen at 9:50 am and by 6:15, it still looked ok (slightly shiny but I had no retouches; I had a huge steak lunch so got the meat sweats too that day). It blends so well and did not oxidise. So far my favourite Revlon foundation (I've used Colourstay and Airbrush Effect)