Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup SPF 15

Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup SPF 15

3.6

(Active Ingredients : Octinoxate 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 4.3%) -------------------- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Niacinamide, Triolein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Glycyrrhetinimidyl Hydroxyproline Methyl Ester, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Acetyl Hydroxyproline, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Pullulan, Sorbitol, Trehalose, Alumina, Silica, Laureth-7, Acacia Senegal Gum, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Xanthan Gum, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol +/- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 12/19/2016 1:47:00 PM

Yuck!

The foundation was a triple fail for me.
1) The liquid is extremely watery, it takes two coats of foundation to get medium coverage for me.
2) The foundation dried out my skin and caused pimples. I used it 3 days, 1 weekend day last week and noticed some small pimples. I shrugged it off and wore it saturday and sunday this weekend and got about 20 pimples in places I never break out.
3) The foundation highlights flakes from dried skins and sinks into pores. I don't have much wrinkles yet but I assume they'd sink into them too.

Only redeeming feature is the packaging.

Pass, pass, PASS. Thumbs down.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wonderful coverage! Wish there was a way to test the color first before buying. But I took a chance with 35 Natural Beige, and it was a match for me.

Ladies, this foundation is MY HG Foundation! I am 45 years old, 46 in September. This foundation so underrated!! You get the coverage you are looking for or not looking for! It is build able. It goes on smooth and yes it cover's! After applying it, I go back and use it as a concealer! How great is that?! We want to look great at every age! And why not!? It gives you a healthy glow, it has a built in SPF and it does give you a firm lift..without making your face feel or look weird. I don't even feel the need to set it with power. If tend to get a little shiny, then I will use a presses powder. The foundation does have a pump, so it doesn't over give on the foundation. The packaging is a clear bottle, with a regal red color around the pump and a little towards the bottle. I look at it like it's wearing a belt, or a red bow. Lol. The price is good, the staying power is awesome! I have to say that THIS IS My New HG of foundation's. While it's not Revlon Color Stay, it stays. Always wear moisturizer and a primer. I'm hooked on a few primers, but Maybelline Age Rewind seems to give you that extra staying power and is very affordable, it's the one I always seem to be reaching for. ** There are certain things that women starting at 36 years old and up should stay away from products that say, "Matte" it does crepe into those fine lines and looks too drying, it Does make you look Older! I have combination skin. My skin looks and feels better and I get alot of compliments on my skin.** The key to healthy skin is eating and drinking properly, as we all know. I have stopped searching and trying out new foundations and primers, that's for sure! I get asked alot how old am I, and I always ask well how old do I look?! I'm told 31 or 32. I thank them and I'm not shy to tell them my real age! I embrace it, it's just a fact that everyone does get older. That's how I look at it. I am very happy with my drugstore brands, better than any high end cosmetics that I ever had purchased. Better quality and cheaper. Yep, I'm sold! L. 😁And you bet that I highly recommend it and yes, I will keep on repurchasing it!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

One day I was in the grocery store looking for a foundation and I came across this one. I liked that it was Revlon, had a pump and plenty of color choices, so I said "yes, I will give you a try". I usually have pretty good luck with Revlon foundations. Honestly, it's pretty much the only drugstore foundation brand I truly enjoy wearing. I love Colorstay the best, which has it's pros and cons (see my review). I have this one in "40 Medium Beige". It's a pretty good match, ever so slightly too dark after it dries, but not that big of a deal. The package says it's "Age Defying, Firming and Lifting". I think it's marketed towards "older" skin that's possibly on the dry side. I have sensitive, combination skin and I typically enjoy a full-coverage foundation. This one is pretty creamy and offers a medium to full coverage. It's not as full coverage as Colorstay, but pretty close. It's very similar to the Photoready foundation in terms of the finish. This doesn't have the annoying sparkles that Photoready has. Also, this one didn't break me out the way Photoready did. I usually have to blot about mid-day when wearing this foundation and after about 8 hours it wears off. It's a good everyday foundation that I wear to work. I really like it. With my skin type, I typically have to blot about mid-day anyway and 8 hours is a pretty good amount of time for me. It gets me through the work day. You can build up the coverage on this foundation, but most of the time I only do one application and use about two pumps. I typically apply with a brush or the beauty blender. I like this one 2nd to the Colorstay and I would rather use this one than the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour Foundation. It has better coverage.

Not a fan of any of the the others Revlon currently offers. I've tired the Whipped, Naked and Photoready. Not interested in trying the other few they offer like the mineral one. I'd repurchase this product again if it was on sale.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a good medium coverage foundation. PROS: Blends in well with the skin and does not accentuate pores or fine lines. I've been running errands, in and out of a hot car in the Florida summer heat and it seems to be holding up well. You won't get the high coverage you get from Revlon Colorstay but you do get a little of the "lit from within" look without the greasiness of "dewy" foundations or bb creams. I also love the pump bottle, it makes application SO much easier. CON: I really hate the fake perfumy fragrance this foundation has. It makes it seem cheap. Really, what is the need?!
Otherwise I like this and will keep using this.

I love foundations which come with a pump so it was love at first sight :) I use Tender Beige (20) and it's a good fit for me (I use NARS Ceylon). I slathered this on over my sunscreen at 9:50 am and by 6:15, it still looked ok (slightly shiny but I had no retouches; I had a huge steak lunch so got the meat sweats too that day). It blends so well and did not oxidise. So far my favourite Revlon foundation (I've used Colourstay and Airbrush Effect)

Edit: I liked the finish but it's breaking me out. I'm going back to the colorstay. I also realized the color is darker than colorstay. Love this foundation! I was using the colorstay whipped and my skin was looking dry and old. This is moisturizing and glowy with a perfect medium coverage. I don't like the matte look on my skin. The tender beige is perfect for my light cooler toned skin.

on 3/3/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Amazi'ng. Matches my skin tone on point and the formula is kind of dewy giving out a perfect natural look

on 2/11/2015 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I usually do not buy drugstore foundations as I don't like to bother trying to find a correct color match while under the horrible lighting of drugstore cosmetics departments & the inability to sample them first. For reference, I usually purchase Clinique or Chanel. I just turned 50 and like clockwork my usually oily/combo skin has turned more Dry/Combo. I'm also using a Retin-A product which had dried my skin out somewhat in patches. I preferred a more matte foundation look prior but with the recent changes in my skin, I was looking for something a little more dewy and radiant looking. I have also switched over to Stila cream blushes as more mature skin looks much more alive & vibrant with much less powder products applied to it. I have never gone for the "full coverage" foundation look, even in my younger days. I stick with more the natural 'California-girl' look where foundation is used to more blur imperfections and even skintone...not create a whole new plastic fake looking face. I look for a "my skin but better" outcome. My old Chanel standby, Chanel Perfection Lumiere (Beige Rose) was not working on my now drier, winter skin and was sticking to any dry patches I had. They had also discontinued my favorite Clinique foundation. Desiring a non-matte, more dewey Winter foundation, I purchased Chanel's Lift Lumiere and it works fine...but at $72/ounce, I was looking for something cheaper for everyday use. My drugstore search began. I have test-drove several drugstore lines but this Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup functions as well as the $72 Chanel Lift Lumiere I just purchased. The Chanel just has a better color selection/matching, a floral scent and provides slightly more coverage. I liked this Revlon so much i returned today & bought 2 backup bottles. This Revlon foundation comes in a glass bottle with a pump. One pump does my whole face. You could add a second layer if you wanted fuller coverage. I prefer to use a separate spot concealer product & tiny brush for any areas I wish to disappear. This foundation gives my skin a dewy/radiant/fresh & alive look. It smoothes over the skin effortlessly and blurs my freckles out somewhat & evens my skin tone. I bought the shade Cool Beige#55. No odd/strong smell, no sparkle or shimmer & not greasy; just a lit-from-within-natural glow. It holds up for 8 hours on my face & doesn't accentuate or settle into lines, pores or dry flakes. It's not cakey or heavy looking or feeling at all. Once i put it on I forget it's even on my face. I don't set it with any powders or sprays. Not sure how it will work on my non-dry Summer skin, but for Winter time it's perfect and 1/7th of the price of my luxury "weekend/night out" foundation.

on 12/18/2014 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sometimes sensitive. This liquid foundation has light to medium coverage and applies evenly and smoothly. It's sufficiently moisturizing for my skin and doesn't irritate. I use shade 10 (Bare Buff) for my light-medium skin. The color blends nicely into my skin so there's no demarcation. I like the dispenser top - so easy to use and so sanitary. I haven't noticed any lifting or firming, but it's still a good foundation for me.