no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 months ago

I got this free in one of those goodie bags they like to give out and am really pleasantly surprised. Long, lush, dramatic lashes, no clumping or flaking, and being a cheapie is always a benefit. Grade A masacara.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (499 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

3.0

Jun/27/2018

This was an OK mascara. It didn't irritate my sensitive eyes but it smudged like crazy through the day. For that reason I won't rebuy unless in a pinch.

About reviewer (734 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0
fromrhody

Jul/31/2017

I chose this because I'd read that it was a good substitute for Estee Lauder Sumptuous, which is my favorite mascara ever ever ever. Sadly, the Ulta is not a good dupe, and not the greatest mascara in the first place. The brush is HUGE and makes it very difficult to work with this mascara. I always end up smearing this product on my eyelids, which is super annoying. And despite the name …Read more

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

Dec/02/2016

Below average mascara. Gives zero volume and some length. The formula is not that great; it clumps, smudges and irritates my eye area. Does not hold the curl in my lashes.

About reviewer (3035 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

1.0

Jan/03/2014

I don't mean to be harsh here but wow, this is one of the worst mascaras I have ever come across. The formula is so wet and feels like it takes minutes to dry. I am talking like 5 minutes. It's ridiculous how long it takes and it clumps like crazy. The wand is not my favorite, its a traditional spool wand. I like and prefer the rubber ones. This did nothing for me but clump all my …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43