Topshop Matte Bronzer in Sandcastle/Mohawk

No Image

I totally agree with the review below. This bronzer is beautiful! It sits perfectly between Thebalms Bahama Mama and Benefit Hoola.
Both of those, however, broke me out... and i'm almost glad they did as it lead me to Mohawk!
I think it can be used to contour, it definitely slims down my face and when i saw it on my sisters skin in the daylight, i had to ask to verify it was this same bronzer. It made her cheekbones look so defined and her skin such a beautiful colour as if she was just warm from within.
Really happy with this, packaging is standard and good, price is fair and i would definitely repurchase!

on 1/3/2014 1:24:00 PM

Topshop makeup is not something readily available in my country. I bought it in Topshop Singapore.

Upon swatching it, I feel that it's pretty pigmented (but not overly pigmented that it's difficult to blend), it's very finely milled, and the shade sandcastle suits my pretty fair skin beautifully. It is more of a warm bronzer rather than a contour powder. The finish is completely matte, but it doesn't dull down your skin

It's S$19 and you get 10g of product which is a lot, and a little goes a long way. Packaging is a mirror-like reflective plastic compact that's a fingerprint magnet, but doesn't feel cheap at all. It doesn't come with a brush, which *come on, be honest* I'll never use anyways. The mirror inside the compact is big and handy.

I think it's an excellent product, and on it's way to be in my HG list. I much prefer this bronzer to TheBalm's Bahama Mama Bronzer, which is too dark for my liking and applies a bit patchy.

And, uh, Topshop Indonesia? Quickly bring in Topshop makeup, pretty please? I love love them!