Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Foundation

Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Foundation
Nourishing Long Wear Foundation

3.7

(Active Ingredient : Titanium Dioxide 2.9%) ------------ Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Alumina, Aluminium Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 3/23/2017 6:34:00 PM

I'm a foundation junkie and this is one of the worst I've tried. Definitely not long wearing. Even with primer, finishing powder and finishing spray (all used together and in different combinations) it was a greasy mess within an hour or two.

on 6/24/2016 12:04:00 PM

I purchased this is classic ivory which is a nice color for my NC 15 ish skin. This isnt a bad foundation but I found it enhanced my pores more than I wanted and for a long lasting foundation, the creme foundation from neutrogena lasts much longer and I prefer it as it
has better coverage and hides pores better. i have combo skin and powder with Neutrogena healthy skin mineral sheers powder and love the creme one better. This foundation is a tad more "cakey" than the creme to power foundation by neutrogena. I will say it was comfortable on my skin, unlike most long wearing foundations.

on 7/4/2015 6:21:00 PM

Even after reading horrible reviews on this I was still interested in trying it since I am Deffinetly the person who needs a long wear foundation bc I work such long days! This Claimed to be full coverage, 12 hour wear, tone correcting good for your skin makeup. First thing was that it is not full coverage of say medium and when I tell you this product has the worst wear time in any foundation I have worn ever ! It looks great at first but breaks down no joke after an hour! I am not any oily person and after three hours the makeup separated into orangey dots all over my face, and looked like an oil slick it was unbelievable! I couldn't wait to wash it off my face after it only being on for three hours! Tried it twice same result.. Extremely disappointing especially for a "long wearing " foundation.... Color range is bad too! Very disappointed and returned!

Update: I used it for one more day and it made me break out in little bumps everywhere. Oh well...still on the search for the right stuff. I exchanged it for the skin clearing foundation...hopefully that will work.

Bought this yesterday as I've tried just about every drugstore foundation this winter. My skin really needs some loving and moisture so I decided to give this ago. First I think the color selection is a bit off as I'm closest to #10 and I've never been the first shade in any brand. Second the packaging is just horrible. The product doesn't come out! They need to redo it and include a pump bc even with turning the bottle upside the makeup still doesn't want to come out. We will see how this wears today... If it lasts then it's worth the struggle of trying to get the product out. If not I'll take it back.

this was gifted to me, and i have the right shade, #12, which is far too yellow for me. i have a yellow undertone, but this is like homer simpson. I'm not a fan of the packaging, it's similar to revlon colorstay, just a bottle you have to tip upside down for the product to come out. this is VERY thick and heavy. you would expect something this thick to be very full coverage but no, just medium coverage. it stays on for a long time with a dewy finish, which i prefer since i have dry skin. oh, and it didn't cling to dry patches too badly.

on 11/7/2014 7:53:00 PM

I'm not so sure. I used it after over exfoliating so my skin had micro years so the texture was awful, which means that it didn't give me a good idea of how the foundation truly looks on skin. I will say this; all of the foundations are far too pink. The one I chose, #10 classic ivory, is the most yellow tones for fair skin and it is still a tad pink. It does not set but rather you can wipe it straight off even after powdering. It is alright simply because despite the slightly off color and transferability, it doesn't make my skin look atrocious and has light to medium coverage. I feel like this would be a good full coverage for someone with dry skin, as it is very creamy and I had used a very very Very THIN layer to achieve a medium coverage.

way to heavy on the skin and accuated my dry spots. nice coverage tho and did last all day in humidity, even the lightest shade is a tad to dark:(

on 7/19/2014 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this foundation overall, but had to return it due to the fact that it accentuated my large pores. It goes only nicely, and wears well through the day. It had almost a powdery finish, but looks natural. I have large pores in mt t-zone, and the formula seemed to settle IN (not on or over) my pores and left little spots that were quite unsightly. (This happened regardless of how much or how little product I used.) Also, I don't use a primer because I'm not a fan of them. So, if large pores are not an issue for you, then this foundation just work out perfectly. The glass bottle doesn't have a pump. but this "issue" is easily solved by inserting a clean Q-tip into the bottle to gather product, and then swabbing it onto the back of my hand (then use fingers, or a brush).

I would not recommend for fair skin tones, I like the product but it came off VERY pink to me, I have fair tan skin I just couldn't find the right color, other than that love it!