3.5

$16.00 on ASOS
Shop Now

Reviews

3 years ago

I have pale, oily and sensitive skin with lots of blemishes. I ordered W1 online (because for some reason UK shades don't run as light) and it's a great colour and nice coverage. First attempt with this foundation I was not happy because it transferred easily and just sat on my face, but trying it again with an oil control moisturiser and beauty blender it worked a treat. Lasted me all day, can touch my face and it doesn't rub off. New favourite drugstore foundation.

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

This is my all-time favorite drugstore foundation! I think I'm on my fifth bottle in a row actually, haha! I think L'oréal did a great job with this foundation. I'd say it's medium coverage, but it's very easy to build it up to a full coverage look. My skin gets a really healthy glow from this product, and it blends beautifully. With a powder on top the foundation stays looking flawless for many hours, even for my oily skin. I usually have to touch it up after maybe 6 hours, but I can get away with not powdering at all during the day! Even after a sweaty workout, the foundation holds up. Of course it doesn't look as nice as it does when applying, but it works. Another great thing about this foundation is that there are a lot of different shades to choose from, so you can easily find a shade that suits your skintone really well.

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

This really didn't work for my skin. It's a light to medium coverage and when first applied it looks like you're having a good skin day. After a few hours I find it starts breaking up around my nose and the top of my cheeks. It kinda just sits in my pores and doesn't look good.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairRed

3 years ago

Love this foundation! I sometimes try other foundations from Bourjois, Maybelline and Rimmel. However, the True Match foundation is the one I always buy when other brands disappoint me. True Match is my go to foundation. I will def recommend it to everyone.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

3 years ago

I think they changed the formula for this foundation in the Philippines because there are visible flecks of micro-glitters in the foundation and the packaging is a rectangular glass bottle with a pump now. Man, this foundation sucked so bad and it broke me out bad around my cheeks and jaw area. I don't know if I just got a bad batch but there were multiple times that the product I pumped out is super liquid-y and the pigment keeps separating. I have to shake the bottle really hard to make it decent. I tried applying with my fingers, brush, and damp sponge yet nothing worked. It still looked cakey upon application. Awful for oily, acne-prone skin! Will never repurchase.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Ooh I love this product! The packaging and formula is supurb! Super lightweight, pump bottle is easy to use, and of course really a true match to my skin ????. If your concern is... CONCEALING: when I first used this product I wondered if it can do that and IT DID! It made me look like a flawless superstar :) btw my dark spots are only under my chin and eyes but if it's really a bad case maybe u still would need concealer. EVEN SPREADING: the formula is super light and blendable so that should not be a problem. STAYING POWER: It stays for pretty much a whole day but this is where the 1 FLAW is, NOT HEAT RESISTANT. Still, overall really great and my fave :) worth the money ????

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

3 years ago

i have a very oily skin and this foundation is literally a life saver. i have the second bottle of C3 rose beige and C5 rose sand. i have two different because one of them is my winter and the other one is my summer foundation. it doesn't make the skin look cake and never makes it more oilier. i really recommend this its amazing!

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

from

3 years ago

Only two cons to this foundation: broke me out and looked a little cakey after a few hours. It is a full coverage foundation (LITERALLY FULL COVERAGE. And this is coming from someone with acne, dark circles, and mustache hairs. Yet I didn't need a concealer when I used this!). However, it had the thinnest and runniest consistency I've ever seen in a face product. How could something so thin offer such full coverage? But loreal did it. The shade also matched me EXACTLY (I was in 3D.3W - golden beige) The finish was dewy. It did look fairly cakey after roughly 5 to 6 hours, but it was nothing a bit of powder or MAC fix plus couldn't fix. This foundation made me feel flawless and beautiful. Alas, it broke me out and I had to stop using it.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

Overrated foundation. Look perfect at first, but after an hour it looks tacky. My complexion is acne-prone with oily t-zone.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

3.0

4 years ago

I used to wear nothing but this. I like the coverage and it matches my skin tone, I buy the n3 and n4 and mix them together and it turns out well. I realized it does kind of enhance oiliness though, even though it says the makeup is oil free. I feel my skin looks pretty oily after a few hours and also I've found because of this the foundation can separate on your skin which aint a good look. Also the bottle gets soooo gross after awhile, a big ring of clumpy dried foundation that is practically impossible to completely clean off. I will probably still use this, usually I mix it with Milani 2 in 1 to thin it out.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age25-29