L'Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation (All Shades)

L'Oreal Paris True Match Liquid Foundation (All Shades)
True Match Liquid Foundation (All Shades)True Match Liquid Foundation (All Shades)

3.5

WATER • ISODODECANE • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • GLYCERIN • CYCLOHEXASILOXANE • PEG-10 DIMETHICONE • METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • BUTYLENE GLYCO • DIMETHICONE • ISOEICOSANE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE • SODIUM CHLORIDE • POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE • HEXYL LAURATE • C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATE • ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE • DIAZOLIDINYL UREA • METHYLPARABEN • PROPYLPARABEN • TOCOPHEROL • PANTHENOL • ALUMINA • METHICONE MAY CONTAIN TITANIUM DIOXIDE • IRON OXIDES • MICA • YELLOW 5 LAKE • RED 7

on 11/27/2018 9:45:00 PM

I’ve been wanting to try this foundation forever so I decided to purchase as it was on sale and got the shade linen, it’s a thin runny liquid and has a good medium coverage very buildable and if you have problamatic skin like me then it does cover well and you can easily get full coverage.
It’s a matte finish and true to its claim it does match your skin tone after a few minutes so even if you go slightly lighter it will oxide anyway but it doesn’t make you look orange. It does highlight some of my dry skin so it isn’t a smoothing foundation so I mix it in with a hydrating foundation to add coverage and bring some moisture back in.
I would recommend and would repurchase.

Amazing foundation!

First of all, I like how they do the C1, W1, N1 etc - it just keeps things simple when you list the undertone unlike Maybelline where you have to purchase multiple bottles and swatch them before you know what matches you.

I bought C1 and it has a pinky-peach undertone. It's hard to find shades for my very fair skin and I love how this offers neutral, cool or warm options so you can achieve whatever undertone you want in your makeup.

What really impressed me about this foundation is the formula. I first swatched this on the back of my hand only to check the coloring - it did not accentuate the lines on the back of my hand!! For this reason, I'd say this foundation has a satin finish without looking like a cakey matte appearance which can happen with drugstore foundations.

And of course, who wouldn't want SPF in a drugstore foundation?

I would repurchase and even try the other undertones!

The first foundation I ever bought.and I have been repurchasing since then because..
1)shade range:-from when I get tan to back to being pale this foundation has a shade range that caters to every skin tone out there and blends PERFECTLY like PERFECTLY
2)It doesn’t dry out skin and lasts forever and gives medium coverage nothing too heavy
3)Blushes And bronzers all work well with it and it dosnt oxidise.
4)the finish is FLAWLESS and it gives your skin a very HEALTHY glow like you have been eating healthy or something

on 5/24/2018 5:26:00 AM

Its name is spot -on really, says it all. It looks like amazing skin. Lasts all day, is absolutely seamless and gives a stable, satin finish. During winter, my HG is the Pro-Matte Infallible (oily skin here), but this is better for the summer months. Will definitely buy again, this truly looks like your skin but if it were naturally great.

on 4/14/2018 7:26:00 AM

I’m reviewing the UK version & I love this foundation! I’m the shade beige rose which is a perfect match for my skin and has a slight pink undertone ( which I normally don’t like but it looked good). 100% recommend this foundation it comes in a lot of shades from light to deep. Positives are that it’s super blendable, great shade range with variety of undertones , medium to full coverage as it’s buildable , cheap & lasts for ages! Disadvantages are that could be more shades for more deep skin tones in my opinion , can look cakey

on 4/10/2018 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I am reviewing the UK version which comes with a pump.
If you have oily skin, i would not recommend it. First, it has shimmer in it. It is not that obvious once I put it on my face but I don't like it for my oily skin. Second, no matter how careful I blend it out, it looks very unnatural and not like skin. Third, the price is on the higher end of the drugstore. ELF foundation performed much better with half the price.
I bought it coz one of my fav yoituber said this is her HG for mature skin. In my opinion, it would cake up like crazy if you have mature skin with fine lines. Dry skin ppl might give it a try coz it is dewy and not oily controlling.

Picked this up after seeing some reviews, especially by the over 40 crowd. I tried this back in my 30s but it must not have reached HG status for me as I don't recall the last time I used it. I typically use Revlon Colorstay in Soft Beige or ivory, whatever it's called (#180). I held that up to bottles of this and decided on soft Ivory N1. First off, it's too light for me, but warmed it up with a bronzer and it will pass for now.

I prefer medium to full coverage. This is a solid medium for me when applied with a RT sponge, easily buildable. No pump. This will be good for daily wear or to work. I used a primer and an oil free moisturizer. It blended easily and evenly. Topped it off with Coty Airspun and it set well. Where the Revlon clearly sits on my skin, this blended into my skin for a very nice, natural effect. I'm obviously wearing makeup, but my skin shows underneath and not in a bad way. It is playing nicely with my lines and wrinkles and pores. Washing the foundation off the back of my hand after applying wasn't easy, so this should have some staying power. But when I did wash, while taking a bit of work, it was completely gone and didn't leave a residue like Revlon does. Also a good thing.

Overall I'm happy with it, even being a smidge too light, but I'd buy again. The shade selection, while big, isn't perfect. I stay away from the cool tones as they're too pink, and was afraid the warm would be too yellow, that's how I opted for neutral. Next time I'll go a shade darker. A pump would elevate this by a lippie. I prefer more control than an open bottle gives.

on 2/17/2018 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Best drugstore long wear foundation ever! Blend as a dream

on 10/17/2017 5:27:00 AM

This is my - by far - my ride or die drugstore foundation. It stays in place and gives a matte flawless finish. I have combination skin with dry areas and some redness, sometimes a few pimples

I have worn this with and without primer (big no no, but I'm late sometimes) and both works but of course with is better.

I smear it on with my fingers and blend with a Beaty blender and then I set with a sheer transparent powder.

I uploaded a picture above after 9 hours work and it still looks good. Perfect shade and a wide range of shades. I wear golden ivory.

The only downside is the pump which gets a bit messy after a while.

on 9/13/2017 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this foundation for years and have found it to be one of my absolute favourite drugstore formulas. The coverage is more medium than full, but it still evens out skin tone and covers blemishes well. It's a super dewy finish, so probably better for those with drier skin and as the product is very liquidy and lightweight, you can really build it up without it looking cakey.

The only problem I find with this is that it does tend to transfer a lot, even after being set with powder, and it sometimes can slide around throughout the day. If it was longer lasting and a little less dewy, this would definitely be 5/5.