Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

4.8

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love the smell! The cocoa scent is so delectable and always makes me crave some hot chocolate after. As for the shadows, they are decent but not amazing. Many of the colors can be patchy and have less than desirable pigment. Other than that, there are some great colors in this palette that are great for an everyday / nighttime look and the packaging alone makes it a great palette to have in your collection!

on 7/31/2016 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

If you wanted only ONE eyeshadow palette in your makeup stash, GET THIS ONE. This palette is all you need to create so many different looks!! 🙌🏼

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this palette. I got a this a birthday gift from my friends and I absolutely love it. This palette honestly is the perfect neutral palette no matter your skintone. All the shadows are buttery and creamy and very pigmented.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This eyeshadow palette is very pigmented, check out my eyeshadow tutorial using this palette👇

on 4/19/2015 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My first and now my favourite eyeshadow palette. I don't even like chocolate yet I LOVE the packaging and the chocolate smell. Love the shades, they are really wearable. I wear them often with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance or Urban Decay Primer Potion, but the shadows don't last all day - they lose colour after about 6 hours on my lids, and I don't even oily lids. My favourite shades are salted caramel, creme brulee, and marzipan. Comes with a few great highlighting shades as well, and marzipan and champagne truffle are also great on the inner corners. It's pricey, but I have no regrets! I prefer this to the semi-sweet palette.

on 1/17/2015 2:50:00 AM

I have to admit that I bought this because of my ridiculous love of chocolate. It freakin smells like chocolate!!! However, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I actually love this product. It blends superbly and the pigmentation is perfect for everyday. Although extremely pigmented shadows like urban decay are nice on occasion, for daily use I want something that is creamy and pigmented but not to the point where I look like I'm going clubbing all the time. These are definitely some of the creamiest shadows I own, I would take these over my Lancôme or Tarte shadows any day. I never even touch my naked palette anymore, and I used to use it everyday. If you have warm skin tones, this is going to make you very very happy. I have extreme yellow undertones to the point where some gold shadows don't even show up on me. It's hard for me to find shadows warm enough to actually compliment my skin without being muddy. This palette has enough variety so that i can get distinctly different looks very easily. Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone with warm skin and warm hair. This will do wonders for you.

on 12/16/2014 3:18:00 PM

i waited so long to buy this in hopes that too faced may get rid of the tin packaging. i luv their stuff their wuality the textured their whole concept but the new tin style packaging is awful please too faced cardboard is more travel friendly the new tin stuff is awful heavy and bulky please, ive bought the palette anyway as i really needed it. but i wont buy anything again in the tin box style. they are only good for putting your geometry supplies in school please let them stay there.

on 10/17/2014 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Where to even start raving about this product? It is the most perfect collection of eyeshadows for a neutral palette lover like me with the addition of some extremely wearable pops of colour. A good mix of matte, shimmery and fine-glitter shades. Incredibly buttery, glides on and blends out like a dream, highly, HIGHLY pigmented, smells wonderful (makes me take a sniff every time) and I adore the way the packaging looks. I have noticed that the buttery smooth consistency contributes to the shadows collecting in the eyelid fine lines after a few hours, but a small amount of eyeshadow primer fixed this, no problem. The magnetic closure sometimes opens a little too easily when I pick it up which makes my heart skip a beat but that does not distract me from the quality of this palette. I have literally worn this every time I put on makeup since the day I purchased it and I haven't been reaching for anything else. Loving it. IF I ever run out of this product, I am definitely repurchasing this.

on 8/26/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I really like this one. It's got excellent color range, and the quality of the shadows is really good. Although, I find the mattes and shimmers to be better than the sparkle colors. This palette gives a warmer toned neutral eye with some colors added in like violet, cranberry and olive for some variety. Overall a great value, and an amazing travel palette.

on 7/3/2014 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Met my expectations and beyond. This is my 3rd pallet that ive owned. I am very pleased with the colors, texture and plan to use up every shadow till the pan; My new "old faithful".

I have to start with the packaging because its very eye catching;the whole theme through and through is CHOCOLATE! The case is metal and looks like a chocolate bar. The names of the shadows are of chocolate and candy, hell even it even smells like chocolate! Very girly, childish, and cheesy, but I cant say no, it is so cute! But still practical:hard case, closes well, comes with mirror.

The shades are overall: Warm,neutral, browns,and a mixture of both mattes and a few shimmers. A very "safe" pallet for everyone. My current favorites: Salted Caramel(light/medium warm peachy matte brown), and Semi-Sweet(medium/dark warm/neutral matte brown). I love these! Perfect everyday, all over lid and crease shadows. Least Favorite:Candied Violet(dark violet purple with lots of purple shimmer). The reason is when I apply it, the color, the base, disappears and just leaves behind a purple-black smear and tons of purple glitter. Not very pigmented+tons of glitter. That's the only one. I even use some of the shades on my eyebrows such as Triple Fudge and Semi-Sweet. It has a gold(Creme Brulee) which is a must for me. An easy glam look:swipe a gold on. I love most of the shades for brown shades are my comfort zone and all these options are really fabulous, no matter what I pick and blend, it will look great. NC42 here, tan with yellow undertones, dark brown eyes.

Very pigmented, true to color and blend amazingly well. Fallout is disappointing. One of the shades already broke off a tiny chunk. Tsk tsk. I now fear dropping it, traveling, being in a rush and careless.

I live in Switzerland, land of milk, cheese and chocolate, so it was a must to get this. I had my friend buy it and bring it over here from the US(thank you Jean!) My Swiss girlfriends over here are in love when I showed them this and all want one. For what you get its well worth it. Extremely and sooooooooo happy that I finally have this!