Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

So glad I finally got this. The smell? True to life and wonderful. The textures? Smooth. The color payoff? Beautiful. The antioxidants? Bonus! I love everything about this palette and just love using it. I hope Too Faced continues this chocolate themed and enriched line. Very adorable and lush at the same time.

on 5/16/2014 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I don't write this lightly but this is my favorite eye shadow palette. Too Faced has managed to combine a perfect blend of matte and satin shades with a couple of shimmery ones to round it out. I find that I do have to use an primer underneath Too Faced shadows to get the best color payoff and for longevity.

The mix of warm and cool tones truly make this a palette that can work for anyone. This palette does not have a black, however the Triple Fudge color is so darkly rich that I find that I can get an intense effect using it on my outer V and lash line. Cherry Cordial is a beautiful, rich, warm burgundy with gold shimmer and has fast become my favorite color in the palette. I think I have used Salted Caramel every day since buying the palette!

As usual the shadows blend beautifully and I don't have a problem with fallout using them.

I personally like the packaging. Yes it is longer than most palettes but it is also very sturdy and will not get lost in a tote or bag. And the chocolate scent is a very nice perk! ;-)

Video Reviews & Tutorials