Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

4.2

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okay first off, this is my FIRST high end palette..I am so excited!!!!! I don't care either way about the smell, it's just a gimmick but the colors in this palette are divine. I am NOT a neutral eyeshadow person but I think this might convert me. It is very versatile and I love how you can do a brown/gold smoky eye and a pink/plum smokey eye and I am sure a ton of other combinations. I have been looking to do a more natural look and this palette fits the bill in every way. I agree with those who say to amp up the color a good primer is a must other wise you are left with a soft glow. This makes me want one of the Nakeds now!! Maybe one of them will be my anniversary present meanwhile I love this Chocolate Bar.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have never been a fan of the Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palettes, so I was really excited when this came out. The Naked palettes are too metallic for my tastes, and this one has a really nice variety of finishes. The eyeshadows are alwo really nice. They're really smooth. It is really versatile. It's really convenient. I can do most looks with just this palette. The packaging is cute.

The major draw of this palette is the smell. It smells amazing. It doesn't just smell like chocolate. It smells like expensive chocolate.

on 8/10/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I love this palette so much. It was my first purchase from TF and Im glad I bought it. I went back and forth for months before I finally decided to just go ahead and by it. I purchased mine from HSN super cheap. ITS AMAZING. you can use it for day/night looks. The chocolate smell is a plus too.

on 10/3/2014 4:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the first (half) neutral palette i've owned. Actually first big girl palette! I was looking at the Naked palettes but this one really drew my eye. All of these shades are so pigmented and blend well. My favorite is salted caramel :) I will recommend this to anyone looking for a neutral palette. Smells amazing too!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beyond cute packaging! I adore that it looks like a chocolate bar and the best thing is that it smells like one too. All the shades are flattering on my skin tone and have great pigmentation. They glide on easily and feel very soft in texture. The longevity of these eye shadows are pretty impressive whether with an eye primer or not and I have very oily eyelids. I use the highlighting shadows for the corners of my eyes or along my brow. You can get a lot of looks from this palette and I like that there is a big mirror too. It makes it suitable for travel as well. You can create both natural and smokey eye looks easily. I'm so happy I finally got my hands on this as it is always sold out at my local Ulta. It was around fifty bucks plus tax.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

very nice pallete

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Let me begin with the fact that this palette went way above my expectations, I imagined that it was going to have a small smell and I wasn't sure how to pigmentation was going to be.

Just by first glance when opening the palette for the first time the smell is a-maz-ing and the pigmentation, wow.
To make it even better the colour choices work really well with my tan-olive skin tone (all for except two, one which clashes with it and another which is a pretty similar colour which doesn't show but I use it when toning down shimmery shadows on my lids) and I can't wait to use this palette in the summer, with a darker complexion I think it would look even better. Definitely recommend this palette and if you aren't sure of the colours in this palette try the semi-sweet chocolate bar palette!

on 2/27/2015 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this palette but it was EXPENSIVE. I wish their were more matte transition shades but that's my only complaint. It smells amazing and the colors are amazing! I am a sucker for maroon smokey eyes and this gives me my fix! I use the bright purple for my cheer competitions and that is my favorite shadow. A great buy but definitely wouldn't drop another 49 dollars on it. Still love it so much though!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought this palette from HSN when they had a bundle deal it came with the too faced shadow insurance and a full size better then sex mascara as well as a nude lipstick all for 50 which is the same price as the palette alone so I got an amazing deal. I love it! It smell so good and the colors are so blendable even more then my naked palette! Definitely add this too your collection the colors are very pretty

on 4/15/2015 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wanted to love this product but I just don't have much luck with it. Everytime I pick up this palette I'm so optimistic about the looks I could create but I'm always dissappointed by how it applies. I use my UD Primer potion underneath but I find the colour crease and transfer within minutes of application. And some of the shades just blend away too easily. If the shades where longer wearing and didn't fade so quickly - I would love this palette. I do love the smell and the shade selection is gorgeous but *sigh* not for me.