Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

4.4

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Forever my favorite eye shadow palette!! The formula is amazing and all of the shadows preform nicely. The colors are beautiful and practically glide onto the eyes and there are no blending issues whatsoever. All of the colors work well together and are very pigmented. This product retails for $49 but is worth the buy! I have green eyes and this palette really makes them pop. Hands down the best Too Faced product that you could purchase! Worth the hype!

on 3/11/2018 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this palette. In OG chocolate bars, I am semi sweet, this, and bon bons. This creates great work looks, neutral eyes, and just basic eye looks. It's perfect. The formula is soft and creamy, it doesn't fade, and you just can't go wrong. Definitely one of my top 5 and I have 20+ palettes.

I absolutely LOVE my chocolate bar palette!! The color combos within it work very well with my green eyes and fair skin! The individual colors are extremely blendable and pigmented. The mattes are creamy and feel amazing on your eyes! The shimmer shades are a bit less pigmented but are buildable so you can get your desired shade! The palette is all together fairly cheap due to the fact that Too Faced is a high end brand.

Its really good

on 11/27/2016 11:43:00 PM

This is my new favorite eye shadow pallet. Morphe you have most defiantly been replaced!
Great colour selection that lasted hours on me, all colours really stuck to the brush & showed up really pigmented on my eye lids.

My only little grime is that I think is too expensive... I really don't think its worth the (around) $70 AUD price tag as that is insane. In saying that, this is a really awesome pallet & everything about it screams high end - the look, smell and packaging feels heavy & expensive (I guess because it was lol) & it is a really good quality product. I will defiantly repurchase if I can afford that heft price tag at the time :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My current favorite palettes of the moment are this and Chocolate Bon Bons, which has some similar shades but overall they are a different experience, and this Chocolate Bar runs more brown.
The colors in this palette are GORGEOUS, pigmented, smooth, so on and so forth. The mattes and the shimmers are both creamy and long-wearing. Before these palettes, I would occasionally run into a not-so-pigmented shade or two in my Too Faced palettes, but they've really perfected their craft and these palettes are worth every penny, and then some.
There are two browbone shades in larger pans, White Chocolate (pale cream matte shade), and Champagne Truffle, a shimmery pale icy pink. Both are beautiful but I prefer a shimmer on my browbone, so I mostly use Champagne Truffle for that and White Chocolate on the lid as a base color.
Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate are perfect medium-toned matte transition colors; the former being warm terra cotta colored, the latter a cooler brown. Both blend very well and get a lot of use in my day-to-day makeup looks. There is also a darker matte shade, Semi-Sweet, great for corners when rounding out a matte eye look.
A nice strawberry-milk colored pink (Strawberry Bon Bon), two shimmery pale and medium golds (Marzipan and Creme Brûlée), some warmer red toned (Amaretto and Cherry Cordial- the latter being my favorite dark shade), and some other dark shimmers (Hazelnut, Black Truffle, Haute Chocolate, Black Forest Truffle, Triple Fudge, Candied Violet- indigo blue/purple, and Gilded Ganache- gold/green) complete the assortment. There is a favorite color or two here for everyone; I have a hard time choosing, but Champagne Truffle, Marzipan, Salted Caramel and Cherry Cordial are some stand outs so far.
These colors are great for creating a multitude of both matte and shimmery looks, but generally I like to mix them and really throw in as many colors as I can to make everything blend really seamlessly. It is not a loud, in-your-face color selection but then again those kinds of palettes never really call my name or look right on me, even if they're good quality shadows. This is a palette for the everyday woman who prefers natural, romantic or softer smoky eyes for day or night.
The packaging really is adorable and looks great displayed. It smells divine. I've said it before and I'll say it again- Too Faced's packaging might be what drew me in, but the quality is what keeps me buying, and now I will be a fan for life.
The price ($49) is obviously higher than your run-of-the-mill drugstore palette, but those aren't offering the quantity and (generally) quality of the eyeshadows presented here, nor the unique packaging. IMO, it is worth every dollar and I hope they never discontinue this because I need it in my life!

on 6/14/2016 9:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I actually got this as a gift and Wow!! It's amazing!! It stays in place long and smells AMAZINGGG!! A must have for every girl. And it's cruelty free which is a must for me👍

on 5/18/2016 5:32:00 AM

Love everything about this palette, i find that I can use every colour in this palette. I actually prefer this palette over the UD naked palette.
The eye shadows are very blend able, I've used eyeshadow a with and without primer and found the eyeshadow still stays a good 8 hours with out primer.
I love the chocolate smell of the eye shadows and the packaging the most, it's really cute and looks so pretty in my make up drawer.
I find that I reach for this palette a lot more than my UD gwen palette and the UD NAKED. It's definitely worth adding to your collection.

on 4/3/2016 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Definitely my new all-time favourite palette. So pigmented and blendable with a great range of shadows varying from matte to shimmer shades. Perfect for any smokey, especially brown toned look. An added bonus that it smells like chocolate -5 lipsticks from me!

on 4/1/2016 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this palette! As much as I love my reliable Urban Decay Naked palette, the chocolate bar palette may be my new favourite. This has all the neutral shades you need plus it has a few non neutral colours to change an eye makeup look up a bit. If you love neutral eye shadows and want to try something a bit different I would defiantly recommend. This is a really versatile palette and the shadows have a beautiful texture and blend like a dream. Plus it smells of chocolate!