Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 36-43
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

4.7

on 12/29/2016 8:52:00 PM

I really enjoy all there eye shadow sets. I love the packaging that's the draw of it for me. The colors are great quite a few different ones that the usual to play around with. My favorite colors would be the triple fudge and gilded ganache. Great shimmer to 10 of the colors. Last a lot longer then The Balm shadow I just bought a couple weeks ago. I will definitely buy all their collections when I can afford them.

on 10/3/2016 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This eyeshadow palette is all you need. Such a great collection of natural colors for everyone. Pigmented and smooth with out any fallout or glitter. A must have!

on 3/11/2016 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Oh wow! I have purchased many high end makeup and eye shadow palettes over the years, I have never really been overly impressed with *any* of them until now.

Wow!! I really love this palette. I love the colors! I love the texture! I love the smell which is a natural smelling light chocolate smell. These shadows are extremely blend able and the fall out is minimal. I am fair with yellow/peach undertone and these colors are so great for me. I have started using shadows on a regular basis because I love this product so much.

Btw, the orangish colors are *super flattering* and they are really not colors that I would have ever tried previously.