Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

4.7

on 4/10/2017 11:59:00 AM

I got this palette over a half a year ago and I've loved it since day one. The chocolate bar palette is an incredibly popular palette for a reason. The shades are super blendable which makes it beginner-friendly too, there's the neutrals, the fun colors and the darkest color, "triple fudge", which proves that you don't always need black in the outer corner to make a stunning, dimensional eye look. Most shades I absolutely adore, such as salted caramel, marzipan, milk chocolate, semi sweet and champagne truffle. The neutrals aren't boring and they're very unique. There are amazing transitional shades and really pretty shimmers. Candied violet and strawberry bon bon are fun shades to play around with. This is my go-to palette when I'm travelling for example, it's so versatile. The smell is addicting, and recently, for example, my friend confessed to have been sniffing my palette while we were sharing a hotel room and I was having a shower, which I totally relate to. I'm so happy I made this purchase because I've learned so much through it and pretty much all of my favorite eye looks I've made with this palette!

I absolutely LOVE my chocolate bar palette!! The color combos within it work very well with my green eyes and fair skin! The individual colors are extremely blendable and pigmented. The mattes are creamy and feel amazing on your eyes! The shimmer shades are a bit less pigmented but are buildable so you can get your desired shade! The palette is all together fairly cheap due to the fact that Too Faced is a high end brand.

on 2/21/2017 11:08:00 AM

Honestly this palette is great. It's very pigmented and the colors are beautiful. If you are looking for a neutral palette that is capable of creating every look you need look no farther. Too Faced impressed me again, and they really blew this one out of the bag. So let's talk about the eyeshadows themself. So there are two highlight shades; one is matte and the other is shimmery. White Chocolate, the matte one, is a cream off-white color and is a great overall base. The shimmery one is called champagne truffle, and it is the perfect highlight shade. I also use this color as a cheek-bone highlight sometimes. Those 2 are really the only highlight shades in the palette. Okay, now let's talk about the mattes. There are 6 matte colors including white chocolate (the highlight shade). There is salted caramel (a deep skin toned/ pale orange), Semi- Sweet (a deep chocolate brown), Milk chocolate (a great transition/crease color, beige soft brown), Strawberry Bon- Bon (A pale pink, doesn't show up well on darker skintones), and lastly Triple Fudge(a dark- dark brown almost black). The rest are shimmer. There are 10 non-matte shades, and they vary in texture and finish. There is Gilded Ganache (a deep earthy green), Hazelnut (a brown with a sparkle finish), Marzipan, my favorite ( a rose-gold shimmery/glitter), Creme Brulee (gold version of marzipan), Haute Chocolate ( a deep dark brown), Cherry Cordial ( a deep burgundy), Candid Violet (a dark purple, shows up grey unless you use a lot), Black Forest Truffle ( a mixed berry color), and Amaretto (a lighter burgundy color). I use this palette everyday. It is so versatile. I can use it on days I have a big event, and also when Im just lounging around and want a little extra color. I recommend this pallet if you are drawn in by browns and earthy colors, and what's better than getting a small whiff of chocolate every now and then while your sitting at the office or walking through school ? My two favorite things combined. Makeup and chocolate!

Its really good

on 1/3/2017 6:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Such a nice neutral palette:) i got this last year when i went to mexico and i use it almost everyday its perfect. I dont even feel the need to buy any more eyeshadow because (i already have enough besides this) it has everything i need. Smells nice :) should know that couple of shades are more dry than the others so just use a good base and load your brush with the product. Btw the colour champagne truffle i think? Is really pretty as a face highlight!

on 12/26/2016 7:58:00 AM

I am in love with this product , I received it yesterday on Christmas and followed a Palatte tutorial it came out to die for ! Just from the look I created I already love it more than my UD naked Palette and intend on trying more looks shortly .

on 9/20/2016 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This palette smells divine. Honestly, sometimes I pick it up and open it for no reason other than to smell it- it just smells soooo good, and of course the packaging is super cute, although it could be a little sturdier in my opinion. The eyeshadow range in this palette is pretty much perfect to me- a good mixture of shimmer and matte shades, plus mostly neutrals, with a few pops of colour that aren't over the top at all and great for those of us who are a little afraid of using bright colours. The pigmentation is also brilliant! This palette is pricey but in my opinion worth the money- a lovely palette to have in your makeup collection, plus it was the first high end eyeshadow palette I got so that makes it extra special to me. Highly recommended!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I love love love this palette. It's great for beginners and makeup gurus! It's such a versatile palette with nice cool and warm colours. There are 6 mattes and 10 shimmers and they're all pigmented. I love how it's cocoa infused and has a slight sweet chocolate smell!
The only thing I would suggest being careful of is the shimmers. They tend to fall out a bit in the actual palette and on the eyes. I suggest you pat your shadows down a little bit. As for when you're working in the pan, be gentle and careful. I can't complain about the mattes. They're smooth, creamy and easy to work with.
As for the packaging, it's so cute! I love how it's literally like a chocolate bar. I love how the inside has a mirror and the lid gently closes because of the magnet.
Overall, this is my all time favourite eyeshadow palette.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Another high standard too faced product. After owing (and loving) the too faced semi sweet for about a year my boyfriend treated me to the too faced chocolate bar palette. Ever single shade is usable on my skin (medium skin tone with neutral undertones).
Glided ganache - a shimmery green, goldish brown. This shade glitters, but it isn't chunky or rough to touch and there is no fall out.
White chocolate - creamy white matte. Perfect as a base colour to make other colours pop.
Milk chocolate - light matte brown. Perfect transitional colour. I also find it compliments my brown eyes.
Black Forest truffle - purpley brown shimmer shade. A very stand out shade in the palette, perfect when created a smoky eye.
Triple fudge - matte dark brown. Lovely as a crease colour for a brown & gold smoky eye.
Salted caramel - matte rust brown shade. Beautiful as a base for a gold eye look.
Marzipan - shimmery champagne gold coloured shadow. Quite possibly the most pigmented shade in the palette. This shade is definitely my favourite of the palette. It looks good blended with other shadows, in the inner corner or even alone on the lid.
Semi sweet - medium matte brown. The most natural brown eyeshadow colour. Really good as a transitional colour.
Strawberry Bon Bon - matte light pink shade. Not as pigmented as other shades but works as a base colour.
Candied violet - shimmery violet grey shade. Not a favourite shade of the palette as I don't feel it matches the warmth of the palette completely but I have found uses for it.
Amaretto - shimmery red brown. One of the most beautiful shades of the palette. Really beautiful lid colour (I pair with cherry cordial in the crease and marzipan patted in the corner of the lid).
Hazelnut - shimmery bronze. Beautiful crease colour for brown and gold eye make up.
Crème brûlée - shimmery gold shade. It's so pigmented and it is a nice gold shade, not looking yellow like some shadows tend to do.
Haute chocolate - shimmery light brown. It looks amazing on brown eyes paired with semi sweet.
Cherry cordial - burgundy rust red matte shade containing glitter. Lovely outer corner crease.
Champagne truffle - champagne pink highlight shade. Extremely pigmented, beautiful paired with any shade in the palette.

Every single shade is blendable and they all go so well together. This palette also suits my sister who is the opposite of me (she has blue eyes, pale skin). The signature chocolate smell is also as usual a very nice touch. I find it lasts 9+ hours with primer, also staying in place in 30+ degrees (Celsius / 86+ Fahrenheit) . When only taking this palett on a two week holiday I found myself easily able to create different looks all day, and I was not wishing I had other palettes there. I own around 18 palettes and this is fast becoming a favourite. The shadows are so buttery smooth so there are no issues packing product onto the brush.

on 8/10/2016 7:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

There is nothing in the world like this pallate, If has a beautiful mixture of matts And glitters and smell AMAZING. if you need one pallate for the rest of your life, defiantly this. 10/10