LORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer

LORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer

3.8

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenyl Methicone, Phospholipids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, C30-45 Olefin, Salicylic Acid.

Not that great. While I don't use primer everyday, this is the one I have reached for last over the last five years. Face looks like an oil slick in the middle of the day. Honestly, try the vagisil product instead when you need that kind of primer. I come home after a long day with perfect makeup, compared with this brand or no primer. Regarding no-primer work days, I still feel like I look better than when I use this product and have that extra gunk on my skin.

on 1/31/2017 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this enough but I wouldn't pay the price since Maybelline Baby Skin is so similar. Both do well with my sensitive dry skin though.

on 9/18/2016 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It didn't mattify my skin, made my foundation ball/pill upup (which has never happened with any other primer) BUT it did make my skin look rather dewy in a good way. So not as advertised but I did like how my skin looked dewier but wouldn't purchase again due to the fact that my foundation started balling up.

on 12/22/2015 11:55:00 AM

This is my HG primer. I have extremely sensitive acne prone skin. This is the only primer that hasn't broken me out. It helps minimize large pores and definitely helps my make up last longer. I always keep a backup.

on 9/3/2016 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

This is my HG primer. I have extremely oily and acne prone skin and this is the best primer I've found that helps keep it under control. This silicone based primer has a thick, kind of strange texture, so I recommend really working out into your face and letting the heat from your skin help spread the primer out evenly. This primer extends foundation wear time by at least 4 hours for me, which is great. It also is fantastic at mattefying the skin and keeping it matte. You will notice an immediate difference. If you have oily skin and don't mind a thicker product, I definitely recommend trying this out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Amazing. Love love

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

It is a silicone/dimethicone primer that really did not extend the wear time of my foundation or mattify my face at all. It even caused me bumpy skin and zits, which I hate. It smells like corn starch too... Very strange,

In this video I show you what it looks like swatched on my hand and talk about my experience with it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My face broke out all over my cheeks I thought maybe it was due to my period so I continued to use it but then the brake out only got worse and spread to my forehead and chin! Never again. It is on the heavier side, a pea size can be applied and it will still feel heavy on your face.

on 12/2/2014 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

MY HG!!! Ok first, this is not really hiding my pores since my pores are huge, and i know i just couldn't expect it to be fully covered like foundation, BUT THEY ARE COVERED even when i am using a tinted moisturizer!! If i wore it alone, it's not covering my pores, well it is but still not enough. And it really keeps my face matte, for at least 5 hours, without a finishing spray. So i think this is even better than benefit porefessional, and if you really calculate it, this primer is even cheaper than the porefessional. And if you really want your face to be everlasting matte, pair it with matte foundation & oil control spray (i am using skindinavia's). I bought this on sale, and i live in a very humid tropical country, so trust me, this thing works!!

Oh and i didn't suffer from breakout, which is nice because my face is super oily yet super sensitive and tends to have dry patches (complicated, i know)

on 4/19/2015 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have sensitive combo acne prone skin, i figured since the product had salycilic acid it was ok to you, i was wrong, on two separte occasions i broke out with cystic acne around chin and cheek, and nothing else changed in my routine but this,