Ecotools Bambo foundation brush

1 review

on 12/29/2013 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Being over 50 yrs old now, having used makeup since I was 16 I never used makeup brushes EVER, until a year ago. I watch Youtube makeup videos & have seen many makeup artists using the brushes, doing reviews etc, still I never felt they were necessary for me & felt using them would take up too much time so didn't use them till most recently. I decided to purchase some from E.L.F since they were inexpensive. The brushes proved to be of much use and simpler to use than I imagined. So fast forward, I have seen the Eco makeup brushes in my local Walgreens, and most recently decided to purchase the Eco bamboo foundation brush even though I had the ELF brush. I liked the look of the Eco brush as it has fuller & softer looking bristles. I am so glad I purchased this brush, in comparing the two brushes, the Eco brush does not "hold" any product in the brush like the ELF brush did. Maybe its the way I apply product, Maybe NOT. I am going to keep using the Eco brush as it is SOFTER overall & will be looking to purchase other Eco tools to add to my collection. I still have the other brushes but will soon have them as "spares". Not because they are bad brushes, just I prefer softer fuller brushes for myself. This is my own experience and hope this review will help others out there trying to decide on purchasing the Eco Bamboo makeup brushes. Thnx for reading.... : )