Philosophy pink almond candy

No Image

3.8

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I received this as a christmas present and i love it! I have eternally dry and cracked lips and if I'm going to be wearing a non-natural/nude lip color or, when i feel gutsy, a matte color i like to exfoliate the night before and put on a lip balm/lip treatment over night. Most of the time my lips do feel nice and moisturized at night but i wake up with them feeling dry or mostly in the same condition, as though the lip balm had only coated but not improved my lips (like jack black's lip treatment, which i really only use over other lip balms to seal in moisture). With this i wake up with my lips feeling wonderful! If i use this several days in a row i do actually feel like my lips are improving in texture! The price is a bit steep, in my opinion, but i got it for christmas and i still have plenty left so it may just be worth it for being able to comfortably wear new lipsticks!

Sadly I am extremely dissatisfied with this product. I am however a huge fan of the packaging, super cute! I got this product as a Christmas gift and I was extremely excited to use it because the scent is so yummy, a very light scent, not fruity. However, the lip balm did nothing to condition my lips. Toronto had a long harsh winter seriously drying out my lips. The balm only BRIEFLY relieved my lips of dryness. It left a pale cast on my lips and it felt as if my lips never actually absorbed anything, The balm kind of just sat on top of my lips & washed them out. I love philosophy products, but do not recommend this nor will repurchase.

Once I saw the name of this, I had to have it. It smells divine! It is most definitely costly at $15 and I have not seen anything outstanding in its performance yet, but it does, at the bare minimum, moisturize my lips and, again, the smell is just.. mmmmmm. As the first reviewer said, this doesn't twist up and is a stationary balm - think of the EOS egg shaped balms. I suppose once the dome wears down, I will just have to start using my finger to apply.

on 12/28/2013 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This product is adorable. I snagged this on sale at Sephora. While I wouldn't pay full price for this, I'm pleased with the product. It smells delicious. Sweet, but not clawing, and nutty. It melts onto lips smoothly and leaves a nice shine behind without any milkyness. The packaging is very cute, although the cap does look a little cheap. I'm curious how deep the product goes into the tube because it does not twist up, and once the dome shape of the product is gone I can see some difficulty applying.

Popular Lip Treatments