Palladio Herbal Lipstick - Nude

No Image

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great deal when shopping at Sally's Beauty Supply. The bad thing is no samples are around to see what the color actually is, so you have to roll the dice. It glides on very nicely on bare lips. I prefer to use a lip liner, which helps keeps it on your lips all day long. It is not tacky or sticky, but very silky. It has a nice frosty pink color with a slight hint of brown. The brown is very subtle. This is my go to color for the summer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

UPDATE 6/30/2015: Now that summer is here and I am tanning (UV Free with self tanners and bronzers!) this color looks amazing! It's the perfect nude/neutral and now I reach for it daily for an easy look that goes with everything. LOVE IT!

This very comfortable formula glides on and is a nude-beige with a hint of brown. There is also a bit of a modern frost - which helps lips look plump...not dated, garish, or 80's. A very, very faint scent that I cannot detect on my lips, and no bad taste! It was only $5.39 at Sally Beauty with my Beauty Card!

I feel these herbal lipsticks are really nice but no testers, hence a 4. Because there is a bit of brown in this shade, I do not reach for this often. I can't seem to pull off lipsticks that have any shade of brown in them because it seems to clash with my skin tone somehow. However, I can imagine this would suit those with a sunnier/tanner complexion.