Versace Eros

No Image

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Smells expensive, with the price tag to match. A deep, sophisticated fruity-floral, like the rich and successful older sister of the popular fragrances. I think it's the jasmine sambac that sets this scent apart for me, as it's also a component in many of my other favorite fragrances. Eros is probably what I'd be wearing if I were both rich and dressed to impress. This and Versace Pour Femme are both such beautifully blended, balanced scents, much more than I'd have expected from a mass-market company that has a thumb in every pie.

on 5/25/2015 10:35:00 PM

The packaging honestly sold me before I even smelt the damn thing haha. This is my new fav summer scent (with viva la juicy!) I usually wear it at night or sometimes just a bit during the day. People always ask what I'm wearing when I have this one. This will last me a whole day/and or night give or take

on 1/21/2014 10:50:00 AM

OMG this is a stinker, and a tenacious one at that. I tried a sample on my wrist, hated it, and have been trying to get if off my skin for the last hour. Not even rubbing alcohol is doing the trick.

on 2/25/2014 1:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Almost a soapy floral, really. Different for a men's scent and really nice. Has the soft feel of an amber floral but with a sport edge that keeps it just masculine enough. Still, might be too powdery soft for most guys. Sort of like clean laundry. I like it, but it might be more the thing for women who wear men's scents (me and my sister often do) than for men who want a crisp strong scent. The bottle is pretty cool too

on 12/26/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a sample from a recent Sephora order and I felt like it didn't smell as good as it did in the bottle once it was worn. I much prefer Armani Aqua Di Gio or Calvin Klein The One. I will not purchase.

on 4/26/2014 8:28:00 PM

I always gift my boyfriend with a new luxury fragrance so he can wear them on date nights and so forth. I had been purchasing YSL for him (which we both really enjoy) but I wanted him to wear something new. I smelled this at Macy's in the midst of deciding between another new addition to YSL's line AND Gucci. I instantly fell in love. I knew that the soft yet overpowering notes of this fragrance would mesh nicely with his natural scent. It's a bit heady for daytime use and I cringe whenever he sprays it early in the morning but at night... it's definitely very appealing/arousing. I may not purchase it again due to the pricing. A single 6oz bottle was over $100 if I recall correctly.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel