4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I love this product. I have fine, thin blond hair that breaks easily. I was worried this product would weigh my hair down or make it greasy but this is lightweight and doesn't seem to be depositing oil as a way to make the hair shiny and smooth. Instead my hair dries nicely and doesn't clump together or look wet after spraying this on both dry or wet hair. My fine baby hair also doesn't stand up ridiculously anymore. My hair looks shiny and healthy and doesn't look drenched in oil. I'm so happy I found this and decided to try it. The smell is a little strong but it is pleasant enough and there appears to be no residue left on my skin from it. I definitely recommend this if you have fine thin hair. Surprisingly, I've found less hair in my drain and on my hairbrush after using this.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

3 years ago

Just discovered this product at my local Walgreen's. My hair has been colored a few times, and the hair at the ends suffered a perm also. The ends were crunchy and had repeating kinks that made huge tangles. My at-home hair masks and treatments helped, but I didn't always have time to do it. This product help put the final touches on what my keratin conditioner does to more completely fortify my hair and keep it from kinking. It's so quick and easy to use (a few quick sprays and comb through) that the benefit of using this product far outweighs adding a product to my routine. My hair looks like shiny, healthy virgin hair. Not commercial hair, but I only blow dry with a large round brush. I've only used it twice, and I haven't noticed irritation to my skin. Will update if anything changes.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

4 years ago

Perfect untangler, I got long dry curly hair which tangles easy. A few sprays of this on wet hair means my brush isn't pulling at my hair. Plus the smell is lovely and the price is nice.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

4 years ago

Excellent product. It is the only leave in conditioner I am able to use on my long fine hair without weighing it down. The conditioner makes the hair smooth and shiny, allowing you to brush and style it quite easily. Giving the product 4 instead of 5 stars since I prefer the orange version (Total Repair) better.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I've bought this spray conditioner while it was on a discount, and I wanted to find a really good conditioner because I have damaged hair. I treat it with blow-dryer and flat iron every other day and it got really messy. I think this is such a good product. I usually wipe my hair with a towel after washing and apply this product. It's easy because it's in a spray and you don't have to put enormous amount on your hands and you can easily spread it evenly (so, thumbs up for the spray). I leave it for a couple of minutes and brush my hair gently. I've noticed that my hair doesn't tangle so much. Then I blow-dry it. And here goes the best part: my hair is so silky and soft when it dries that I can't believe it. I'm gonna buy this again, that's for sure.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24