Natio Smoothie Lip Colour Crayon

Natio Smoothie Lip Colour Crayon

4.9

Absolutely NOTHING I can fault with this.
Hydrates your lip the whole day - feels like there’s nothing on!
No need to retouch
Colors have a beautiful sheen which looks super natural
Packaging is super handy and sleek
Cheap!

ITS AMAZING!! 100% recommend.

on 2/1/2015 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have this in the shade Holly - a slightly plummy red. It surprised me with it's pigment, it is sheer but can be built up easily. I can wear it as a red tint or layer it on for a more dramatic lip. This is one of those rare lip products that actually hydrates and keeps my lips in good condition throughout the day without constant applications of lip balm. I can't speak for the other shades, but Holly is extremely long wearing even after eating and drinking. It wears evenly and leaves a stain. It applies glossy and even though the sheen wears off eventually, the lips still possess a luminous quality. This is the best low-maintenance lip product I own. I rarely need to reapply and when I do it is very quick and easy. I love to wear an assortment of shades and textures but sometimes you have those days..... And on those days I know I have Natio Lip Smoothie in Holly to watch my back. Oh and as you have most likely already figured - this is very affordable :) I would love to try more shades but the others bore me I'm sad to say... Hopefully more colours will be released!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've tried a few of these chubby crayon lip products from various brands and Natio has got to be my favourite because the formula isn't drying on my lips, even with prolonged wear. I found two shades on clearance at a local pharmacy in 'Poppy' which is a bright orange-toned coral and 'Lollipop', a sheer berry colour. Both are very wearable and apply easily without any tugging on the lips. They have a balmy texture similar to the Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stains, and a slight glossy sheen. I love these and have been using them continuously.

on 7/10/2014 4:36:00 AM

Fine. Perfectly adequate product. Coloury Balmy easily transportable. Will buy another one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because of the last two comments. I absolutely agree with them. This product is amazing! This product doesnt dry out the lips at all and colour is vibrant. I used it for the first time today with a few applications around 10am because I wasn't certain how well the colour would stay, it's 7pm now. Colour is still perfect. No need for reapplying even after eating and drinking. I don't think I've ever used such a nice long-lasting lip colour before. My only thing about this is the packaging. It's great except if you roll it all the way to the fullest, it's not a lot of product. But then again, the product is the cheapest I've ever purchased. And I'm not one to ever finish my lip colours. I may actually finish this because it's so amazing and I may not get sick of for a while. Will definitely repurchase and consider their other colours.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think I pretty much agree completely with the review below my own, and I'm actually a bit surprised at how similar everything went.
I bought the Bourjois Color Boost lip crayon quite a while back, I used it, thought it was alright at first, but the more I used it the less I liked it. Obviously this isn't a review for that so I won't say much more but recently I went back into Priceline and I was having a look at the Natio stand because I was going to purchase one of their brushes, and at the same time I had also been wanting a plum coloured lipstick. I remember reading a few reviews about the Natio Smoothie lip colour crayon a while back, around about when I bought the Bourjois one, and I remembered vaguely that it was well received so I bought it anyway despite not having done any recent research - it was super cheap anyway (only $12.95 full price).
I love it.
I absolutely love it and I can't wait to go back and purchase more of these in other colours.
I don't think that there's actually a single bad thing I can say about it.
It's kind of sheer-ish - it's not exactly sheer but it's not the kind of product that wipes out your lips completely and replaces them with itself. It felt really good on my lips and didn't feel sticky or heavy or anything awful like that and, this might be a bit weird, but I actually found myself really liking applying this. I honestly just loved putting on my lips and it just made me feel really happy. I also really love this colour as some plum colours I'd looked at were just a bit too dark or a bit too pink or a bit too bright or something but this is pretty close to what I'd had in mind.
Unfortunately I can't give a particularly insightful comment about how well it lasts because I found myself reapplying quite often throughout the day just because I liked to do it, but because the consistency is quite good and it doesn't feel like it's going to slide off your lips or anything, I'm sure its lasting power isn't too bad.
There was also no fragrance or taste that I've noticed.
Overall rating: 5
Price: 1 (very reasonably priced)
Packaging: 5
Repurchase: yes
Love this and recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it (I'm pretty sure Natio is only available in Australia, that's why it might not be the easiest thing to do for anyone from the US or UK for example, to find it).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I recently tried Bourjois' lip crayons and was really disappointed. I'm not one who likes matte lipsticks too much (OK for night wear but not for daytime) and so I jumped at those when I'd heard really great things. I have to say, although I will give kudos to Bourjois for the hydrating & pigment properties of their crayons, I really hated the colours. I'm a dark haired girl and those colours just didn't suit my pale complexion. Anyway, this is a Natio review... so I was browsing my pharmacy today and noticed that Natio have almost exactly the same product as Bourjois, however they have about 3-4 more colour choices. I have to say, the Natio colours are sooo much nicer! I bought the colour 'plum' which was the darkest. It suits me perfectly. I'm keen to try a couple of other colours as the texture is fantastic, the colour pigment is wonderful. I find Natio makeup a bit hit-n-miss most of the time, but they've really stepped up with this one. Highly recommend. Sorry for those of you who don't live in Australia, I'm pretty sure this brand is only available here.

The colour 'plum' is quite dark, but if treated like a stain it can be really light, hydrating and flattering. The pigment can be built up with blotting and reapplying. A really lovely colour! Also, the colour doesn't bleed so far and I will 100% be trying some other colours!

xx