Dr. Bronner's Baby Mild Bar Soap

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 6/22/2015 3:24:00 PM

I have been using dr bronner' soap for OVER A DECADE!!! I don't want to use any other facial wash,I'm using tea tree scent all the time but I also love in levender,baby mild, rose too,I love liquid and bar soap both but I'm using bar soap all the time cause it kind of last longer to liquid.

on 2/24/2014 6:57:00 PM

THE perfect soap: very mild, fragrance free, organic coconut oil, organic palm oil, fair trade, no sad bunnies.

I use this bar soap to wash my hands. I have tried the liquid version and the bar soap is less drying. I have a rare form of psoriasis on my hands and for years was dealing with constant flares, day in, day out. I researched soaps and came across pure castile soap, and decided to give Dr. Bronner's a try. I wanted to try a fragrance-free version and I was happy to see they have one.

I absolutely love this soap for hand washing! It lathers very well and seems gentle compared to all the fake soaps (detergents) out there on the market. The soap is rather expensive but knowing how Dr. Bronner's company uses Organic ingredients and is Fair-Trade certified, I can understand the cost.

I am very happy with Dr. Bronner's soaps. This Baby Mild version is just wonderful! I never use any other soap to wash my hands anymore. I do use the Tea Tree bar soap for showering, but that is the only other soap I use that touches my hands.

FYI when I use the restroom at other places than my home I use hand sanitizer (the alcohol kind) instead of using soap and water because it's just not practical to take a bar of soap with me everywhere I go.

I'd be afraid of the liquid soap spilling in my purse, hence I use the hand sanitizer instead.