Victoria's Secret Secret 55

3.3

on 11/16/2007 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was so disappointed when this fragrance was discontinued. I have been searching for another one like it but haven't run into anything i like. I went searching for a new fragrance at sephora but even when I did find one I liked it gave me a headache when I tried it on myself. The only fragrance I've found that I do like is Gap's Love Shack body mist.

I was lucky enough to buy a bottle of this before it was discontinued!
I love Secret 55, its a very warm and sensual fragrance that works extremely well with my chemistry. The scent reminds me a bit of Burberry's London, the new one, not the old one. I think they have similar base notes and that's what ties them together to me. If you enjoy oriental/warm/musk fragrances than I would really suggest you try to get a bottle of this. Such a shame that the line was discontinued as it was one of my favorites from VS.

To Read all 23 Reviews, Login or Join

OMG i cannot believe they discontinued this product!! it was my abs favoriteee! I've been perfume-less ever since =( I did not like the cologne tho. I only wore the lotion. I MISS IT!! what scent is similar?

on 2/19/2005 7:55:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really just don't know what's going on with this one. It just smells gross and mixed up to me - I can't tell whether it wants to be a fruity or floral or spicy scent, and it ends up smelling teeny-bopperish and weird and kinda cheap. Not the best of this set.

on 9/24/2004 2:32:00 PM

I love this scent. Received samples of the all the secrets (33,66,77,88) Love 55 and 33 the best.

on 6/15/2004 7:38:00 PM

Like the others, I loved this in the store, then could not stand it when I went home. Turned really sharp. Too bad, because it had potential. I seem to have this problem with a lot of VS scents. I am fickle, but my problem is usually boredom with a fragrance, not repulsion. I guess this really works well on some people.

on 6/10/2004 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I didn't particularly enjoy this scent, but the reason i bought it was because i liked the lotion of it, but this smelt alot stronger and different. In the bottle it smelt funny, but on me it smelt...okay. like lavenderfleur i didn't hate and didn't like...my opinion of it is...ehh. i also didn't pay full price for it and i'm glad for that.

This is an okay scent. Definitely not one of my favorites, but I don't hate it either. I'm just glad I didn't pay full price for it.

My favorite of all the Secrets Fragrances. Flirtatious I believe. Kind of reminds me of Lucky You for women. Smells good :o)

on 3/28/2004 10:27:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite perfume. Smells sweet and “evokes an aura of FLIRTATION.” Three of my friends now wear this perfume. I also love Secret 33.The Secret line is being discontinued so you have to get this one soon!!!
continued >>